Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David put out his video about this yesterday. It took him 7 minutes to talk about it and give his opinion then he ended with his last trip there. His out a positive spin on the change while BLab kept complaining. I’d love to hear them talk with their wallets and NOT renew their passes. If they were really that mad at Disneyland they’d be doing weekly trips to universal and Knotts- no reservations needed there.
Dave and Liz have FANTASTIC shows! Yes! Liz has her own! Dave does SUCH amazing research it’s crazy. Some don’t understand his personality…I direct everyone to his video where he’s in car expressing his love to Liz. That will clear up your perceptions. Plus, if there is criticism? I doubt he gives a rats a**! He just kills it every time. I crack up when he’s like, what the hell…🤣

Katie posted to her stories this around 1am. Between her cryptic posts lately, her being absent from their latest video, and then no WHW with no announcement that it was canceled, me thinks there may be trouble in paradise. :unsure:

View attachment 1019977
At this point. 1) posting life quotes are lame. It shows insecurities. Like if you break up? You might like this quote? But do you really want to post it? 2) she said she loves to mess with us. So I don’t read into her crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dave and Liz have FANTASTIC shows! Yes! Liz has her own! Dave does SUCH amazing research it’s crazy. Some don’t understand his personality…I direct everyone to his video where he’s in car expressing his love to Liz. That will clear up your perceptions.
can you link that ? i dont watch them

Reactions: 6
Okay it’s What If Thursday. What if they REALLY are still friends with everyone. I know there was some doubt about their friendships with other people? But What IF it was just a strategy move for their channel. I feel like they’re like, what if we troll our trolls. Who cares. Let’s start crap. Spencer’s like there’s no such thing as bad press. It would make for great content.

I reflected on this, because they seem to piggy back off of people that have posted about their troll issues? 🤔 It’s like feel bad for us.

Ethically, I would never do that? But…like I know other tubers get frustrated when they don’t get the numbers or views are down. They’ll shift. What if we’re giving them content.

I’m not saying this is true, but there are some tells that nothing has changed….except how they’re rude…but then that was explained. KT is a b*tch. She owned it.

Like I read into stuff, and then? They sent flowers to Ally…and then she and Liz did too. I don’t think it’s using Liz to go in and send a gift to Ally. I think it was on Justin’s Insta. Or Ally’s. Can’t remember.

So What If Adam was right there were too many Disney vloggers…so everyone changed their format.

Thoughts? I don’t know her. So if anyone REALLY does, set me straight.

can you link that ? i dont watch them
I have scrolled and scrolled. They have so much content? It’s there. But 5 mins of constant scrolling and. Im done. But it’s there.

FOUND IT.

It was under a different location. WHOO!

Like if you don’t love him more after this? And it’s a very different side of Dave being honest and vulnerable?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay it’s What If Thursday. What if they REALLY are still friends with everyone. I know there was some doubt about their friendships with other people? But What IF it was just a strategy move for their channel. I feel like they’re like, what if we troll our trolls. Who cares. Let’s start crap. Spencer’s like there’s no such thing as bad press. It would make for great content.

I reflected on this, because they seem to piggy back off of people that have posted about their troll issues? 🤔 It’s like feel bad for us.

Ethically, I would never do that? But…like I know other tubers get frustrated when they don’t get the numbers or views are down. They’ll shift. What if we’re giving them content.

I’m not saying this is true, but there are some tells that nothing has changed….except how they’re rude…but then that was explained. KT is a b*tch. She owned it.

Like I read into stuff, and then? They sent flowers to Ally…and then she and Liz did too. I don’t think it’s using Liz to go in and send a gift to Ally. I think it was on Justin’s Insta. Or Ally’s. Can’t remember.

So What If Adam was right there were too many Disney vloggers…so everyone changed their format.

Thoughts? I don’t know her. So if anyone REALLY does, set me straight.
All these vloggers are all playing the same game. None of them are truly friends. They help each other out only to gain views and likes and that's about as far as it goes. Do you really think any of these people would be hanging out if it weren't for their YouTube channels? Behind the scenes, they are enemies...they should be, its a business and for some of them their only source of income. Have you ever seen the pissing match when two of them livestream at the same time? If you and your friend were live streaming at the same time would you give a tit?

BTW, You can't troll a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All these vloggers are all playing the same game. None of them are truly friends. They help each other out only to gain views and likes and that's about as far as it goes. Do you really think any of these people would be hanging out if it weren't for their YouTube channels? Behind the scenes, they are enemies...they should be, its a business and for some of them their only source of income. Have you ever seen the pissing match when two of them livestream at the same time? If you and your friend were live streaming at the same time would you give a tit?

I get this feeling too. Like they're basically co-workers at an office, except their office is Disneyland and they don't want to rock the boat and stir up trouble.

I do think some of them are friends with each other (like in an office) but I don't think they're all as close as they make it look.

Reactions: 15

This is so true, especially since Disneyland Resort is such a small park compared to WDW. I'm not going to watch five different videos on Lunar New Year, I'll watch one from the best vlogger to plan for the day I go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not saying I think they’ll break up anytime soon. Their ego’s are both WAY too big to walk away from the channel if they broke up. Plus, they’re both incredibly co-dependent on each other.

I won’t give her enough credit to troll us. She’s just not all that smart, by her own admission. That, and it’s pretty obvious when she’s lying. We know they argue regularly, as they’ve shown several times on camera and even had a whole conversation about it on a recent live. I just wouldn’t be surprised if they got into a big fight recently and she’s in her feels about it.

Especially since WHW is where they make the bulk of their super chat money, so for them to skip out on that with no word is kinda major for them.
They’ll either come back with a sob story for sympathy $$$, or they’ll try to play it cool and say they forgot what day it was. Whatever it is, we know it will be a lie.

Reactions: 15
I’m not saying I think they’ll break up anytime soon. Their ego’s are both WAY too big to walk away from the channel if they broke up. Plus, they’re both incredibly co-dependent on each other.

I won’t give her enough credit to troll us. She’s just not all that smart, by her own admission. That, and it’s pretty obvious when she’s lying. We know they argue regularly, as they’ve shown several times on camera and even had a whole conversation about it on a recent live. I just wouldn’t be surprised if they got into a big fight recently and she’s in her feels about it.

Especially since WHW is where they make the bulk of their super chat money, so for them to skip out on that with no word is kinda major for them.
They’ll either come back with a sob story for sympathy $$$, or they’ll try to play it cool and say they forgot what day it was. Whatever it is, we know it will be a lie.
I say come back with a sob story...or maybe one of them has covid....do you think they have a savings account for a rainy day?

They are determined to reach 100k subs. Even if they hate each other, I don't think they'll break up anytime soon. Also, they'd rather stay in a toxic relationship than give their 'haters' the satisfaction of seeing them and their channel fall apart! And they are very dependent on each other. That is true. Unless Spence found KT getting it on with Charlie or Brickster, they're still together. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These are purely office friendships. 100% pure business. If they were really all good friends, would they have burned Adam and made him clean up the apartment and sell his odd things on IG to move? They left him with a lease and even a giant personal 'credit ding' for breaking a contract (that he just signed). Real friends would of been there helping as real friends do. And that would have made great content, but nope these two 'friends' moved out (prior to his arrival), ran to Malibu, and then hit the road (on bald tires) to Las Vegas. It was Thanksgiving for god sakes! Actual friends? No chance. We don't see them going with FB & MJ to Vegas anymore. We don't see Spencer and Adam walking the streets for laughs. And we don't even see them gathering for fried chicken and spreading Covid to each other. We don't even see BLOB with any real friends. Just some odd stepdad following his step daughter around. And a weird creepy friend who buys them lunch because he's aways alone too. Where are the outside of Disneyland friends? Do they really have no one in their lives outside of DL and vloggers? They are pathetic if this is the case. Since that celebration day at WDW 50th, all of the vloggers started to realize the good times were over and only the last one standing would win.

Spencers Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas. They have had many many chances to show a full life. Instead it's been a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What ended was an exercise program.

What started was a smorgasborg of LIttle Debbie and Hostess products.

Oh, and type 2 diabletes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the critical feedback.

They lie. That 100%. The video where she goes off explaining her nurse life? She says she wasn’t married…again. Then. It’s ask us anything. I’m still married…I love this person. She’s like an LL Cool J song. Who do you love, are you for sureeee…???? That includes humans and food. Watch all those videos disappear.

My logic is that you can troll a troll. She signs up on here, (as per her I’m a witch video). They both agree on her zodiac symbol and she likes to mess with us. The royal us catch her every time she pops up.

I would love to give Spencer advice on his fake threat if any troll comes at him in Disneyland, but nah. I won’t. @Barnes Wallace knows what’s up. 😂 🤣

They are determined to reach 100k subs. Even if they hate each other, I don't think they'll break up anytime soon. Also, they'd rather stay in a toxic relationship than give their 'haters' the satisfaction of seeing them and their channel fall apart! And they are very dependent on each other. That is true. Unless Spence found KT getting it on with Charlie or Brickster, they're still together. Lol
Snake would never tap that. 😂🤣🤣😂
But 💯. A failed marriage is okay, but a failed breakup is not an option. They do it for the haters. If they want to prove their love. KT have his baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
At Disneyland today, can't smell Spencer's breath yet... Will keep you posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she had his kid their channel might actually blow up. She could name her baby Leo, because you know, she’s a Leo. The Zodiac baby, because, you know, she’s into the zodiac.

• Haha
Sending flowers is a 'thoughts and prayers' gesture at best. One friend is helping with the cat. Family driving hours to deliver Ally her favorite water. Dad contributing to the depleted savings. Those are the things people do to show they really care. Flowers? Pure gesture. Thanks for the flowers BLOB, Stan #17 paid for them because we all know KT is a full-time unemployed slug.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

KT & Spencer reading these posts.

Sending flowers is a 'thoughts and prayers' gesture at best. One friend is helping with the cat. Family driving hours to deliver Ally her favorite water. Dad contributing to the depleted savings. Those are the things people do to show they really care. Flowers? Pure gesture. Thanks for the flowers BLOB, Stan #17 paid for them because we all know KT is a full-time unemployed slug.
Agree, they’re broke and she’s VERY sick.
HEY KT, NEW CONTENT WITH FOLLOWERS. GO ON LINE AND ASK FOR SUPER CHAT MONEY AND DONATE IT ALL TO JUSTIN & ALLY.

donating money is what they need.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.