Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's really trying to prove to her stans that she's a kind and genuine human being! All an act! What a piece of s*it!!!!! And a GI nurse? Ok, this girl needs to be reported or something.
Now sheā€™s a GI nurse. Before she was a ā€œpsych nurseā€. Sheā€™s be eaten alive on psych floor. And on a GI floor honestly.

Reactions: 9
And of course she reposts for clout šŸ˜’

Hey KT - there are thousands of actual nurses and medical professionals who have been working tirelessly and in next to impossible conditions since the beginning of the pandemic while you sat on your ass and ate cheese puffs. Thereā€™s still shortages in just about every medical field. And you have the nerve to not only lie about your ā€œnursingā€ expertise, but then thereā€™s this ā€œKT to the rescueā€ nonsense.

you donā€™t love Justin and Ally. You saw an opportunity and they needed the help because (as anybody in their situation would be) they are overwhelmed.

Andā€¦whereā€™s your mask? She just got out of surgery and youā€™ve been at Disneyland nonstop. You are literally the last person who should be at someoneā€™s house requiring medical care. Youā€™re bleeping shameful.

D7C2057C-A9E3-4879-BC7A-9B0016EDD555.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
GI nurse? Yeah, ok
I feared as much, Yep this is the reason they missed WHW

Scum like Emmons and Slockbower view this only as an investment in their channel. They donā€™t give a flying f**k about Ally.

They missed a WHW and the Superchats that come with in, to instead go to to Ally and Justinā€™s and hang out in the Tiki garden all night. Itā€™s a calculated move to cement the friendship with them both, just an investment in the channel.

The worst thing is they didnā€™t give a tit enough to even tell their Stans they wouldnā€™t be online, thatā€™s how little they care about them.

Next week. Spencer and Katie meet Bob Gurr, I just know itā€™s on the horizon.

I know a lot of people wonā€™t want to hear this, but I firmly believe they are playing chess, and being the dog tit that they are they are using a sick girl (woman) to advance that cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And of course she reposts for clout šŸ˜’

Hey KT - there are thousands of actual nurses and medical professionals who have been working tirelessly and in next to impossible conditions since the beginning of the pandemic while you sat on your ass and ate cheese puffs. Thereā€™s still shortages in just about every medical field. And you have the nerve to not only lie about your ā€œnursingā€ expertise, but then thereā€™s this ā€œKT to the rescueā€ nonsense.

you donā€™t love Justin and Ally. You saw an opportunity and they needed the help because (as anybody in their situation would be) they are overwhelmed.

Andā€¦whereā€™s your mask? She just got out of surgery and youā€™ve been at Disneyland nonstop. Youā€™re bleeping shameful.

View attachment 1021486
Is that her arm? Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey KT - why not use WHW or any of your social platforms to help spread the word about the GoFundMe thatā€™s going towards Allyā€™s medical expenses? Maybe collect superchats and donate that to the fund? You love them soooooo much, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Put on a mask around Ally, you inconsiderate pig.
Really great point, and Justin should have the balls to insist on her doing it too if he cares so much about his fiancĆ©. I wouldnā€™t let anyone within a mile of my wife if she was as sick as that unmasked, vaccinated or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
KT got there and said 'I'm a registered nurse and I've been tested today'. Reality is she was at Disneyland 12 hours prior and is a former dog groomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really surprised Justin posted this considering Iā€™m pretty sure he knows the game BLAB is playing. But Ally probably considers her a friend since sheā€™s too nice/young/naive to know any better. And no mask around a person recovering from surgery!? Ha of course. What a disgusting slob. Everything they do is only to benefit themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No way she has the training to do wound care for what Iā€™m assuming is an ostomy bag. She absolutely should be reported. Liar and is putting ally at risk for an infection.

I donā€™t blame Justin for not knowing the difference and Iā€™d imagine KT barged her way in.

Reactions: 17
Really great point, and Justin should have the balls to insist on her doing it too if he cares so much about his fiancĆ©. I wouldnā€™t let anyone within a mile around my wife if she was as sick as that unmasked. Vaccinated or not.
Agreed! This Justin/Ally situation (while sad for her) is just, a little off. Iā€™m not doubting that they are both going through hard times, but Justinā€¦ get it together man! GI Nurse KKK-KT needs to mask up around Ally. Wtf is wrong with these dumb dumbs? Me personally? Iā€™d decline this ā€œgood gestureā€. Just leave your finger fondled food on the doorstep & scram! You can still tag them for clout from your front doorstep, donā€™t worry itā€™ll get repostedā€¦ bank on that! If medical help is needed, leave it to the licensed nurses to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really surprised Justin posted this considering Iā€™m pretty sure he knows the game BLAB is playing. But Ally probably considers her a friend since sheā€™s too nice/young/naive to know any better. And no mask around a person recovering from surgery!? Ha of course. What a disgusting slob. Everything they do is only to benefit themselves.
100% Prior to this, he didn't like BLAB. Yes, he faked it and kept things cordial. Ally has always seemed to genuinely like them though. I know he's overwhelmed, but it's pretty clear what KT's doing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.