Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll go live and have all their moderators zapping all the people who speak the truth! Bet they feel so protected now! ๐Ÿ™„
I honestly think they are at their best (weakest) when they feel protected like that.
It's always when they get really cocky that all the stupid tit comes out, all the real controversial stuff that only these dipshits would say.
Spence's massive ego goes into max overdrive, he can't help himself.

We all have to take a shot if Spence refers to his Mods as "The Hammer" again., so drinks at the ready everyone, accounts have been made ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think they are at their best (weakest) when they feel protected like that.
It's always when they get really cocky that all the stupid tit comes out, all the real controversial stuff that only these dipshits would say.

We all have to take a shot if Spence refers to his Mods as "The Hammer" again., so drinks at the ready everyone, accounts have been made ;)
That'd be funny if we all just kept "trolling" them. One after another! Lol..Gotta give these moderators something to do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Vlogging is harder than nursing? She doesnโ€™t even do the vlogging! Spencer films and edits! I canโ€™t think of a single nursing job where you just sit there and eat while someone else does all the work.

I almost wonder if she never held a nursing job at all and thatโ€™s why it isnโ€™t on her LinkedIn? Thatโ€™s why she seems so clueless?

That said, even as a student nurse I saw how hard the nurses I shadowed were working. I saw nurses โ€grindโ€ harder than KT or Spencer ever have. My first day in the hospital as a student, I was sent to the trauma side of the emergency department. We had people whose entire bodies practically looked inside outโ€ฆ but yeah, stuffing a beignet in your mouth is harder.
She worked in some boys group home for a short time with the license and all she has ever said was "something happened" and she had to leave so who knows what she did or who she was fighting with.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

I also made another account so I can meet The Hammer!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just found new thread and laughing hard! Great title and excellent recap!!

So we need about 15 of us here submitting chats simultaneously ๐Ÿ˜‚
Have to throw mod J Pike off his track he moves very fast and blocks people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine 20 of the same mod name just slightly different and mods trying to ban them and banning a real mod? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We need to to spam a link to that clip. I can only imagine what the stans world say trying to defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So true. KT being cocky is mortifying! I think someone should ask WHY they need so many mods

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe they read here and are shitting their pants, literally. Lining up a dozen mods to go off the minute any chats come in. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they read here and are shitting their pants, literally. Lining up a dozen mods to go off the minute any chats come in. ๐Ÿ˜‚
They must be trying to recruit more mods! "Help us whack the trolls! They are spewing nothing but facts about us!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they really did read here first and know we are waiting, KT will give it away with her face right at the start. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Longer they leave it, the longer their lazy Stans are going to be dozing off on their couches or just watching something else, even less super chats, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.