Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little surprised they didn't weasel their way into the first sweethearts night of the year. I guess they'll stick to that old "this event really isn't our thing" excuse until someone gifts them passes or old checkbook Chuck comes to town

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a little surprised they didn't weasel their way into the first sweethearts night of the year. I guess they'll stick to that old "this event really isn't our thing" excuse until someone gifts them passes or old checkbook Chuck comes to town
I have been meaning to post this for a while.

It seems Charlie’s generosity with them has slowed down recently (fewer dinners for three). I wonder if he stumbled on to here or heard about it from someone else that he is the butt of jokes (about how Spencer and Katie shake him down) and he’s gotten more self-conscious about it.

And actually Spencer and Katie should have covered the event tonight. Content of the exclusive events is what people who weren’t able to attend actually want to consume and a good genuine way to find new viewers. They should have done it as a courtesy to their loyal viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was in DTD last night and there was Magic Journeys right next to me! They were lining up to go into the first sweethearts night. The video is up and very well done as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was inebriated the other night while watching a BLAB video (couldn’t tell you which one unfortunately) but I swear I heard Spencer say, “Charlie’s gotta get going. He’s driving home tonight. He usually stays over but he’s gotta get back home tonight.” Or something like that. Did anyone else ever hear this in a video with Charlie?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have been meaning to post this for a while.

It seems Charlie’s generosity with them has slowed down recently (fewer dinners for three). I wonder if he stumbled on to here or heard about it from someone else that he is the butt of jokes (about how Spencer and Katie shake him down) and he’s gotten more self-conscious about it.

And actually Spencer and Katie should have covered the event tonight. Content of the exclusive events is what people who weren’t able to attend actually want to consume and a good genuine way to find new viewers. They should have done it as a courtesy to their loyal viewers.
Remember, it's not their thing! 🤔🙄 But if they're gifted tickets, they'll go and say "we weren't going to come but good friends of the channel gifted us tickets and we thought we'd vlog our evening and show everyone".

• Heart
For a channel that promotes themselves as a Disneyland Couple living their best lives you would think Sweetheart’s Night would be one of their must do events. Didn’t you hear…they met at Disneyland guys!!

We allllllll know the real reason why they weren’t anxious to cover Sweetheart’s Night… they can’t stand each other & they are broke! It would be hell for them to be surrounded by REAL DISNEY COUPLES WHO LOVE EACH OTHER and probably gave each other Christmas gifts bc ya know that’s not “Blabs thing”

This whole thing has been such a sham and it’s hysterical how painfully obvious it’s becoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ahhh! It just clicked for me that the Sweethearts night must be why they were in such a mad rush to push out the Valentine’s treat videos!

I’m sure BLAB knew Magic Journeys & other vloggers would be covering the event, so since BLAB couldn’t afford tickets aren’t into those types of events, they were trying to beat everyone else to the punch, even their so called friends over at MJ.

I really think BLAB needs to sit down and pick a lane for their channel. You can’t call yourself a lifestyle channel and then just go to Disneyland multiple times a week to gorge on treats. How is that a lifestyle? I’m not shaming them for eating, but that’s not content. I mean, I love me some treats but it’s even too much for me. That’s saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the Sweetheart event isn’t their “thing”. Isn’t being a Disney vlogger their “job”? And since vlogging is SO much harder than nursing wouldn’t that mean it entails not just hard work but sometimes doing things that aren’t your first choice to do? Viewers would expect that content from a well rounded channel. I guess now we just wait for the new grand excuse about why they really didn’t go and I’m sure it has nothing to do with being broke or over extending yourself with your upcoming Florida trip. But for their fans 🤢 to be okay with them just waving it away as not their thing should be a huge clue of their facade beginning to crack

Beat Life & Beyond #10: Spence & KT teach birthday gift begging, competitive eating hacks, & beginner arts & crafts

• Haha
Mando also posted 2 sweethearts videos today and did a 4hr livestream from the event last night

I was inebriated the other night while watching a BLAB video (couldn’t tell you which one unfortunately) but I swear I heard Spencer say, “Charlie’s gotta get going. He’s driving home tonight. He usually stays over but he’s gotta get back home tonight.” Or something like that. Did anyone else ever hear this in a video with Charlie?
There's an old video I vaguely remember seeing where KT and Charlie went to Legoland and she took the train down there to meet him. She said he lived down there in either the Carlsbad or San Diego area I think

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mando also posted 2 sweethearts videos today and did a 4hr livestream from the event last night

There's an old video I vaguely remember seeing where KT and Charlie went to Legoland and she took the train down there to meet him. She said he lived down there in either the Carlsbad or San Diego area I think
He cares about his channel!

• Heart
Sit back and enjoy a classic clip from the short-lived "The Weekly BLAB" Series, which sadly ended all too soon after only 4 Episodes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A lot of people can't afford special events at Disney parks. They could have used even a teaspoon of creativity and done a "How We Made Our Own Disney Sweethearts Night At Home!" video, and people would have loved it.

They're so checked out and lazy. I follow a different channel, Princess and The Bear, that has fewer than 4k viewers, and they put out five videos a week, on schedule. They also reply to comments on their videos and on their social media, all while working full time jobs. Funny how they can manage that, but Lazy Life and Beyond can't get their act together.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought the same exact thing, he also posted on instagram when she was in the hospital that his dad had to put money in his overdrawn account. this guy needs his own thread.

It's like you are in my brain, thinking the same thoughts. I felt the same exact way as I watched.
Justin has his own thread

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.