Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
New thread time!! #9

Thanks again to @Tom Wambsgans for the hilarious thread title. [Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression]

Old and New members alike and to all who come to this happy place; welcome.

Really enjoyed #8. By far the best one yet!

Here is a recap of #8 for the record books.
(No specific order)

-Tsunami almost destroys Irvine apartment

-KT goes solo

-KT goes full Karen on the Mark Twain, berating a Black family on MLK day and faking an injury.

-The term “Mark Twain Aggression” coined

-Creepy Kevin makes an appearance…unfortunately

-Yelp review found for SlockBlower’s Fuel Rod and Finger Bang Station

-Remembering the past: KT can’t live without Spencer, only because he allows her “to do the channel she wants to do”

-Spencer = Fat Fred Durst

-Yojimbo36 Remixed workout video..an instant classic!!

-BLAB Continues to hate on Disney

-Spencer neck diapering and face getting increasingly red with every margarita bender

-Brickey standing in lines for hours but too afraid to ride space mountain and gadgets go-coaster. Vibe killer.

-KT thanks Omicron

-KT’s Covid fears are a thing of the past. Seen maskless indoors and with stans daily

-They send Ally flowers and make sure everyone knows about it.

-Patron push. With a decline in Patron patronage, blab goes all in, marketing their “virtual tip jar”. With the attitude that they don’t owe their stand anything more than the vlogs.

-BLAB called out for fraternizing with a racist and KKK-KT steps up the damage control.

-$20 pin set giveaway

-JCrou has the same vehicle maintenance intervals as Spencer…none.

-KT substance fueled headset singing.

-Is Henry the “Yuuuuup” guy from storage wars?

-Diet is apparently over after several days at the parks treating themselves with little treats and food festivals.

-World record achieved for quickest consumption of a Sorcerer Mickey Shake, proving that two heads are better than one.

-KT’s Karen impression, a little too good.

-Tom Wambsgans productions releases a horror movie trailer for “The Self-Proclaimed KAREN OF DCA” another instant classic.

-Lunar New Year Celebration. Horrible food and a pack of obnoxious Disney vloggers pretending to be friends in an effort to gain likes and follows.

-Ordinary Adventures snubs BLAB at Lunar New Year Celebration.

-The go back to their roots. Staying past closing at DL while the cast members watch in disgust.
KT’s instagram posts indicate she is cured of anxiety and depression.

-Food portions shrinking at Disneyland. BLAB goes on the offensive.

-KT is geographically challenged and could suffer from mild retardation.

-Advil and Antibiotics is a recipe for obnoxious behavior.

-Many new members join BLOB tattle.life forum

-BLAB is a “Ball and chain channel”

-KT’s Instagram posting indicates trouble with family members

-KT with extreme neck pain miraculously cured after riding roller coasters, running and dancing at Disneyland for 12hours.

-The Real Deal gets shout out during ‘what’s happening Wednesday’.

-The only family fun Disney Lifestyle vlog channel that requires three full time moderators.

-Ainita Bonghit has something to say.

-Feeder relationship proposal denied.

-KT’s “Babe” is Disneyland, not Spencer.

-30 minute / $8 live stream all because Disneyland is giving Key holder’s something new…”but is it too little too late”.

-KT only wants a plastic card…and the trams to return…and no reservations required…and a baked potato…and…and.

-Deleting the past. Incriminating vlogs are being deleted.

-KT Is still married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Santosh69

Katie reminding all the heroes (aka nurses), that vlogging is a lot harder than nursing!
OMG! I've been following these threads and catching up (reading since the first thread, you guys crack me up), but haven't felt the need to comment until now. My husband and myself, and several of our family members are nurses (ER, ICU, med surg, the works!). She clearly has NO IDEA what healthcare is like and clearly never worked as an LVN in any acute patient facing role. No way a nurse who has worked hospital/long term care would say this. Makes me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Throwing my hat in ring on this -

Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

OutofScope

VIP Member
Thank you, Lalo for the new thread and summary. Great job!

And thanks to Tom for the hilarious title! If you don't mind, I was inspired to create these other descriptive phrases of the grifting duo:

Anacarpa Gym Exhaustion
Checkbook Charlie Flirtation
Magic Key Protestations
California Geography Disorientation
Balding Tires Contemplation
Adultery Immortalization
Disney Reservations Remunerations
Patreon Support Desperation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Well, no sight of BLAB at DL today. I’ll check Salt & Straw on my way out…in case they’re there have one of their 5 course ice cream meals

• Haha
Imagine you get a stranger seated right next to you and they whip out their camera and start filming the entire thing like a total douchebag. It’s one thing to see vloggers walking around the parks, talking to themselves in their phones looking like idiots, but this is another level.

I would be *VERY* surprised if Spence actually asked that person if they minded him recording them on the ride.
In the video with Spencer solo & Dylan, they ride the Matterhorn. Spencer is seated in the front seat and Dylan in last ride vehicle of their bobsled chain. There is a whole family that is sandwiched in between the two. A little girl, poor thing, is right behind Spencer… she’s probably 8 or 9 years old and Spencer, being the douchelord that he is, films himself throughout the ride & the poor little girl’s face is like a deer in the headlights and is obviously distracted by it. Wtf!!! So now you’ve ruined this little girl’s (maybe 1st who knows) coaster experience and plastered her on the internet just to see yourself ride the Matterhorn for the what, 30th time that week???
Dylan & Spencer continue a full on conversation with the family in the middle (still filming them!) as they wait to exit the ride vehicles. It’s totally obnoxious and if it were my family, Aging Bull would have met Mama Bear that day. So intrusive to the little girl’s privacy, these people are the worst. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
So I just finished the Valentine Treats Part 2 Vlog.
The sheer amount of junk food they get through is absolutely outstanding.
No mention of the diet at all, they are all in on the unhealthy food, all in!

Hoping @Lalo Salamanca does one of his epic food montage photos for this one, they are always so great!
I’m actually glad to hear they don’t mention the diet. Honestly, I’d rather them just eat whatever they’re gonna eat without all the excuses and lies, be it healthy or not.

Katie’s constant need to justify what they’re eating was a big turn-off when I actually watched their channel.

• Heart

Wish_I_Weren't_Here

Katie is a still-married woman who used to make videos with her gay male friend (not that it matters but it honestly might have put her husband's mind at ease) vlogging Disneyland after the park closed. Spencer was a stalker fan who often joined in the chat when The Disney Bears vlogged. After a while, Spencer approached Katie one of the times he stalked her seen her at the park and soon became part of the channel.

Eventually, due to in-group fighting, (i.e. KT fighting with everyone and everything) The Disney Bears split up and Spencer starts his own channel which he desperately tried to get a temporarily reticent KT to be a part of. You know, because they get along so well.

Flash forward a bit where Spencer and Katie are getting along SO WELL that they start an affair but soon get in a fight (who could have foreseen that not working out?) and Katie latches on to Fresh Baked for a while while she tries and fails to work things out with her jilted husband.

A jilted Spencer starts harassing Katie (from what I hear, to the point that she wanted a restraining order from him) because this is how he treats women when they don't treat him right.

Long story short, they want total YouTube domination and that's ultimately enough for them to say and do the right things to get back together.

Yet, for some strange reason this channel doesn't quite vibe with a lot of basement dwelling trolls and jealous haters who still live with their parents (but who cares since that's such a small percentage of the audience) and they aren't the YouTube sweethearts that they imagined they'd become...but that's probably just because they need to give away more luggage backpacks.

• Heart
  • Wow

Century20

VIP Member
I found parts of BLOB's latest video just so familar. :unsure: I felt as if I have watched it before. Oh wait I did! It was Magic Journeys latest video. How original BLOB!

Magic Journeys

MJ12722.JPG

BLOB

BLOB12822.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
So David doesn't understand why the odd person on the board would be "Angry" with BLAB?
According to you David (because we all know you're reading now) they can con people out of their hard-earned money and you think that's okay then??

There is a big difference between them and you. You know what you are talking about, and they don't. They copy, they plagiarise, and they grift their viewers out of their hard-earned money and give nothing ever back (with the exception of a $20 pin set, that no one can be sure anyone ever won or received)

I watched you, David, you're always giving back.... you buy people in the park food on the app always, and I love that part of your videos.

But David, you don't think anyone should ever speak up, speak out? Speak up for injustices? Do you think we should all sit quietly while people get scammed because you don't like fighting?? You class us as "Angry" because of that??

I think that's what you're saying right?

This board is full of well educated (non-angry) people you shouldn't be so dismissive, it's insulting, but maybe that was your intent.

People here make excellent valid points all the time, backed up with facts and proof, and the way you're talking, your talking like you're trying to cover up or quieten BLABS lies and bad deeds, it's not a good look for you mate.

You did see what happened on the Mark Twain right? We should have all kept quiet about that right??
You're on the wrong team buddy, the wrong team.

This board is damn popular and gets more and more so by the day, there is a reason for that!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27