Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be great if she is pregnant because she knows the channel is dying and she can make Spencer pay her (to remain unemployed) for another 18 years. And seriously, he is no guarantee to make it 18 years. That would make him 70+. I could see her intentionally get pregnant to survive life in a final move of desperation, depression and strategy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That would be great if she is pregnant because she knows the channel is dying and she can make Spencer pay her (to remain unemployed) for another 18 years. And seriously, he is no guarantee to make it 18 years. That would make him 70+. I could see her intentionally get pregnant to survive life in a final move of desperation, depression and strategy.
If she gets a divorce, she’s been married over 10 years. So add forever alimony to the mix if they went through it. Speculation is that she refuses because she’d owe him alimony.

Reactions: 8
Oh, MAN, you guys are hilarious! I have been dying of laughter these last few pages! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

We don't always find out what the hell is up with Katie's inane quote sharing. I don't know what to make of that. I would LOVE for it to be that they are breaking up... Or at least had one of those fights where you both realize that you SHOULD break up, even if nothing ever changes.

Then again, we all know that they are miserable with life--they prove it by the way they live. They accidentally proved it by the things they admitted before it got this bad (like their condescending "I WORK for a living" and "Going to Disneyland TOO MUCH isn't a good thing"). Their BODIES are telling us that they aren't happy. I don't think there's one area of life that is making them happy right now, so who knows WHAT that was about...?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, MAN, you guys are hilarious! I have been dying of laughter these last few pages! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

We don't always find out what the hell is up with Katie's inane quote sharing. I don't know what to make of that. I would LOVE for it to be that they are breaking up... Or at least had one of those fights where you both realize that you SHOULD break up, even if nothing ever changes.

Then again, we all know that they are miserable with life--they prove it by the way they live. They accidentally proved it by the things they admitted before it got this bad (like their condescending "I WORK for a living" and "Going to Disneyland TOO MUCH isn't a good thing"). Their BODIES are telling us that they aren't happy. I don't think there's one area of life that is making them happy right now, so who knows WHAT that was about...?

☝This is KT…I’m a Leo… and like my cards are saying don’t be a 1994. Bye Felicia. We have already fought. Spencer calls me out all the timeee. WHAAAATTTTTT…THIS IS NOT MY ZODIAC TRUE LEO THE LION FORTUNE!

Reactions: 4
I think she gets health insurance thru her ex's employer. She has so many issues that her monthly premium as a severely overweight middle age individual, on medications for high blood pressure & anxiety, with no full-time job and a cholesterol reading that is uncharted, would make her insurance premium probably around the cost of rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You may have better luck with using your hearing to detect the cackling.

Have fun!

Her “pretties” are the cackling echo…please follow. She’ll be at 1 of 4 places. 1) churro cart 2) the place with all the cupcakes 3) in line for food. 4) Thunder Mountain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she gets health insurance thru her ex's employer. She has so many issues that her monthly premium as a severely overweight middle age individual, on medications for high blood pressure & anxiety, with no full-time job and a cholesterol reading that is uncharted, would make her insurance premium probably around the cost of rent.
Unless it’s Kaiser. She should get a job there and go on strike for more food in snack stations. @Fantasia Freak I meeean. KP is annoying. I keep getting calls for surgeries and they have the wrong person. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've have some friends and family going tomorrow and Saturday. I've instructed them to capture the 'influencers in the wild' so the world can see life behind the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Big shout out to Justin. Does anyone on here know an attorney? Claiming you’re a GI Nurse, and you aren’t, will END the channel.

DONE. DEAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.