Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully, if everyone looked at their calendar - they would see it is January 26th.

January 26th means it is Day 26 of Spencer and Katie’s Workout Plan. Day 26 requires both a morning and an evening workout (which is clearly what they are doing; specifically Spencer on the Treadmill and Katie performing rigorous stretches).

I am glad that Katie and Spencer mean what they say about being a Lifestyle channel and putting their personal health goals ahead of a frivolous live session starting on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Respectfully, if everyone looked at their calendar - they would see it is January 26th.

January 26th means it is Day 26 of Spencer and Katie’s Workout Plan. Day 26 requires both a morning and an evening workout (which is clearly what they are doing; specifically Spencer on the Treadmill and Katie performing rigorous stretches).

I am glad that Katie and Spencer mean what they say about being a Lifestyle channel and putting their personal health goals ahead of a frivolous live session starting on time.
They might close down the park and do one of their famous late night lives! But there's always a chance that they're passed out on the couch from all the strenuous exercise! Day 26 was a tough one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She decided to see if there really is any California left over after driving north past San Francisco and, as we know, she’s always right.

She drove right off the edge of the earth. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet there's a really dramatic and costly unforseen event that tragically prevented What's Happening Wednesday from Happening Wednesday! 😯 Golly, I sure hope they do a Very Special Episode tomorrow to tell us all of the details! I won't sleep a wink tonight! Nary a wink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet there's a really dramatic and costly unforseen event that tragically prevented What's Happening Wednesday from Happening Wednesday! 😯 Golly, I sure hope they do a Very Special Episode tomorrow to tell us all of the details! I won't sleep a wink tonight! Nary a wink!
A real tear-jerker, too. Gotta get those sympathetic super chats rolling in!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Katie posted to her stories this around 1am. Between her cryptic posts lately, her being absent from their latest video, and then no WHW with no announcement that it was canceled, me thinks there may be trouble in paradise. :unsure:

1EDC4D68-9F0B-41BB-BC5E-14B51A3CAE45.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie posted to her stories this around 1am. Between her cryptic posts lately, her being absent from their latest video, and then no WHW with no announcement that it was canceled, me thinks there may be trouble in paradise. :unsure:

View attachment 1019977

We could only be so lucky... but the real reason for all this is probably them just being the lazy pieces of tit they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1019977
Is she talking about Spencer’s Mom’s life? She has to “end” so the inheritance can begin?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think we will get that lucky as to have them break up and Spence does something better and more interesting with his life and/or channel. She won't work a real job so she has to either stay with him or find someone else to latch onto.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
or find someone else to latch onto.
In Disney Vlogger slang, I think this would be referred to as “exchanging Fuel Rods”.

Veronica did this with Paging Mr. Morrow’s Nate a couple of years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.