Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so making money from YT ads makes you a “grifter”? You do realize the entire entertainment industry as a whole has always been a product of monetization via advertisements, right?

Nothing new here. I think since it’s just an individual making content and earning ad rev rather than a huge corporation, and that it’s more accessible, makes people like you curdle inside. It makes you feel like “anyone” can do it.
Almost like a jealousy of sorts. I felt this way too for a while. Especially when my wife would watch these beauty girls who were making millions doing vids on YouTube living the easy life. But I realized if brands and subscribers want to support them, who am I to hate on that?

But if you pay into to cable, Netflix, Disney +, Spotify, you are essentially feeding into the same “grifting” concept you speak of.

It’s all content and entertainment these days, and if people are willing to pay for it, let the free market work it’s way out.
I said they all are grifting to some degree. As an example, Adam the Woo (who I like) puts out a 30 minutes video just talking about he's going to lose weight by exercising and eating better. Then he goes back to eating burgers and hot dogs. He monetize the video about losing weight. I'm sure he was sincere but how many people do you know makes money talking about weight loss but then go back to "when in Rome" chowing down junk?

Reactions: 10
5EF66F42-A8AD-46D6-B71D-AFE50D01475A.jpeg
Just to break this up a little. Oh why aren’t those bushes greener? These lights are too yellow, they should have put the Innovations ride here. That tree would have been a perfect place for a people mover. The brick’s on Roger Rabbit are old. The color of Minnie’s house should be a deeper yellow. Uhhhhh. This would have been a great place for Wescot.Derp. I’m a real Disney fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Everyone has issues. Especially Disney vloggers which is why a lot of them have their own Tattle.Life forum where people can go off on them. And yes, all of these vloggers and livestreamers (they seem to coming out of the woodwork now) are grifters to some degree. It must be an easy gig to go to Disneyland or WDW and record around you and eat and take money from viewers and/or YT ads.

But BLAB takes it to another level. AFAIK, there is no other vlogger that tries to dox the contributors who post to their Tattle.Life forum. They go to great lengths to control the narrative. For years going back to Disney Bears they have disrupted the guest experience with their obnoxious behavior. But what really gets me is how they are coddled by their enablers in Disney Security. This was apparent in both the Columbia and Princess Nights incidents and they will continue to be allowed to be a toxic element at Disney until someone really get harmed. Just yesterday I find out that these enablers may have been involved in the termination of beloved Security and ex-Marine veteran Ernie Napper. No, it not just they are fakes which needs to be exposed, but they do cause harm in the "real" world.
Preach 👏 I have my issues with plenty of vloggers but I can’t stand BLAB! That’s why I’m glad I found the BLAB thread. I’ve participated in a few other threads but this one brings me the most joy as I hate those idiots the most

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well ,I guess I should be happy to know I am a loser. I sometimes go to the parks by myself. i went after my Mom died because it made me happy. I go sometimes just to walk and be around people. So thank you Jarger444 for making me realize what a big creep and loser I am.
my kids - both of them - would go to the parks after difficult exams/days at UCF. Not the same but I get it.

I know you were being sarcastic but you are not a loser at all!
---
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk tit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird bleeping take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.
51 years.

my first trip (as a small child) was in November of 1971.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers
I'm not making any accusations, but it wouldn't surprise me if Chris Hansen asks Pixar Charlie to "take a seat" one of these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, he's not wrong. I don't agree with the blanket statement but child predation in these settings is common and should not be ignored.
true but the same could be said about shopping malls, parks, etc, and adults go to all of those places as well. i certainly don’t want to be grouped in with disgusting predators just because i am of a certain age. it was a weird statement to make in this forum where the majority of us, i assume, are disneyland fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
true but the same could be said about shopping malls, parks, etc, and adults go to all of those places as well. i certainly don’t want to be grouped in with disgusting predators just because i am of a certain age. it was a weird statement to make in this forum where the majority of us, i assume, are disneyland fans.
This is why I learn when my neighborhood kids are in school…because I don’t want to be looked at as the creeper walking around my neighborhood alone when kids are waiting for the bus. It just feels wrong.

Disney is different - there are weirdos (say….BLOB and how they constantly show kids and behave like kids when neither have kids) but also adults that like Disney and happen to be alone. If -God forbid - anything were to happen to my wife, I’d definitely still go but by myself.
---
Spence may be too busy “doing it yourself” to get a video out today… if you know what I mean.
Dani702 have a new video?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spence may be too busy “doing it yourself” to get a video out today… if you know what I mean.
he's just jealous of others who have a "team" to do it

also PSA to others: if someone is really bothering you on here that much, you can hover your mouse over their name and click 'ignore'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really didn’t want to engage in the Disney is for kids thing because we’re getting off track with BLAB but my husband and I were just talking about this on our recent trip. There are quite a few rides that kids can’t even go on at Disney because they’re not tall enough. I think some have a minimum height of 48 inches. So who are they making them for? Just like plenty of their animated movies have adult humor. Of course Disney is catering to adults who want to have fun! I don’t think it’s weird at all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It wouldn't surprise me if BLAB took some time to re-invent themselves to get out of Cali for a while, instead doing a secondment to Orlando for a few months
I’m don’t eve think hey I could afford a few months in Orlando

Reactions: 9
so making money from YT ads makes you a “grifter”? You do realize the entire entertainment industry as a whole has always been a product of monetization via advertisements, right?

Nothing new here. I think since it’s just an individual making content and earning ad rev rather than a huge corporation, and that it’s more accessible, makes people like you curdle inside. It makes you feel like “anyone” can do it.
Almost like a jealousy of sorts. I felt this way too for a while. Especially when my wife would watch these beauty girls who were making millions doing vids on YouTube living the easy life. But I realized if brands and subscribers want to support them, who am I to hate on that?

But if you pay into to cable, Netflix, Disney +, Spotify, you are essentially feeding into the same “grifting” concept you speak of.

It’s all content and entertainment these days, and if people are willing to pay for it, let the free market work it’s way out.
Sure.

I'll bet Disney has no issue with Netflix, Spotify or some other "huge corporation" filming at the parks and making $$$ off their IP?

I can't speak for anyone else here - but - there is ZERO jealousy here. It actually looks horrible to me. I can't imagine having to put my entire life online daily - just to pay rent. Nah. That seems overly stressful to worry if ad revenue drops or i piss off some online-mob then my income takes a hit and I can't pay bills - hard pass.

Also - "Content Creation" IS a real job. Original Content. Writing stories or making music or whatever. Walking around Disneyland pointing at things and regurgitating what's already in a press release or on the website - ain't creating content. And you don't need 45 different "vloggers" doing it.

You CAN create original content at existing locations - be it at historical landmarks or nature - you tell a story - you might highlight a historical story related to the location - that's content. None of these people are dropping historical or unknown facts about disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what i think is disgusting is the CONSTANT posting about dani and lisa. talk about off topic from blab and predatory. that tit needs to stop, keep your fantasies about these women to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll be honest. I don’t even like Disney. I found all these vloggers during shutdown and couldn’t believe stuff like this existed. Then I found this site. Most are obese, at the very least very unhealthy, low testosterone and extremely beta. The whole thing is hilarious to me. These men are not the type I would want around to protect a family and the red flags in all these relationships are glaring. They all just accept the red flags instead of being alone.
yeah this is where i'm at as well. not a disney fan at all and i only go to d-land once every few years when the wife insists on going. just don't see the appeal in paying $$$$ and riding the same rides i've been on since i was a toddler

and i agree about disney vloggers. wish disney would just ban vlogging from the parks completely. no one wants to end up in some mouthbreather's live stream or have to sit next to some idiot vlogger fake screaming on a ride (hello KT) not to mention most of them are generally quite unhealthy looking like you mentioned and the male ones have a tendency to go after much younger women. creepy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.