Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting yourself in the vloggers shoes, wouldn’t you want create a tattle profile to respond to criticism rather than let it keep growing? They’re fully aware of tattle and lurk here. Why not also set the record straight and reveal some truths where they could have essay length explanations for their behavior 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just noticed one of BLAB's biggest stans (Steve Hall) has unfollowed them on IG. Katie unfollowed back. Not sure when this happened, but Steve is a huge Justin Scarred fan. He proudly wears his Randomland hat whenever he visits Disneyland. He's from the UK. What is notable is SH is an OG BLAB fan from the Disney Bears days. He actually co hosted a WHW when Katie & Spence broke up, but also hung out with Katie and Jeremy the next day. BLAB used to tell the story about riding Small World with Steve, and pissing off the other guests by singing the theme song at the top of their lungs. But they'd shout "Steve Hall" after every line. 🙄
Doesn't necessarily mean KT unfollowed back. When you unfollow someone that follows you on IG it gives you the option to remove them from following you as well. She may not have even noticed yet, but she will now since she reads here daily. I think it's great that people that have been their biggest supporters are now abandoning the sinking ship and I like to believe it's them removing her from following them and hopefully blocking her toxic ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand
Well ,I guess I should be happy to know I am a loser. I sometimes go to the parks by myself. i went after my Mom died because it made me happy. I go sometimes just to walk and be around people. So thank you Jarger444 for making me realize what a big creep and loser I am.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Everyone has issues. Especially Disney vloggers which is why a lot of them have their own Tattle.Life forum where people can go off on them. And yes, all of these vloggers and livestreamers (they seem to coming out of the woodwork now) are grifters to some degree. It must be an easy gig to go to Disneyland or WDW and record around you and eat and take money from viewers and/or YT ads.

But BLAB takes it to another level. AFAIK, there is no other vlogger that tries to dox the contributors who post to their Tattle.Life forum. They go to great lengths to control the narrative. For years going back to Disney Bears they have disrupted the guest experience with their obnoxious behavior. But what really gets me is how they are coddled by their enablers in Disney Security. This was apparent in both the Columbia and Princess Nights incidents and they will continue to be allowed to be a toxic element at Disney until someone really get harmed. Just yesterday I find out that these enablers may have been involved in the termination of beloved Security and ex-Marine veteran Ernie Napper. No, it not just they are fakes which needs to be exposed, but they do cause harm in the "real" world.
Ok wait a minute. You have sparked my curiosity. Not Gunny?! Are you able to elaborate on that and “spill the chi”.

Reactions: 7
I too am a loser.

I have no kids. Never planning on having kids.

Started going to the parks with my parents when I myself was a kid and started going back once a year or so with my mom after my dad passed away because it was such a happy place for us. And I’ve gone on my own a few times as well.

Now thanks to the crowds and prices, we kind of prefer Knotts, so BLAB better not start going there!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Putting yourself in the vloggers shoes, wouldn’t you want create a tattle profile to respond to criticism rather than let it keep growing? They’re fully aware of tattle and lurk here. Why not also set the record straight and reveal some truths where they could have essay length explanations for their behavior 🤔
good-fellas-henry.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well ,I guess I should be happy to know I am a loser. I sometimes go to the parks by myself. i went after my Mom died because it made me happy. I go sometimes just to walk and be around people. So thank you Jarger444 for making me realize what a big creep and loser I am.
Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers

Ok wait a minute. You have sparked my curiosity. Not Gunny?! Are you able to elaborate on that and “spill the chi”.
It was discussed in the last thread. I was surprised (and mad) hearing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i don't care if people don't like vloggers that i do like, i just don't like when the blab thread turns into a justin/tony/OA thread instead, when we have separate threads for them.

i'd rather katie click any random page in the blab thread and read a bunch of stuff about themselves instead of hating on the people they hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gunny was fired for a violent backstage altercation he had while clocking out one night. Don't believe this idiot...
Ernie was being bullied and his anger got the best of him. The CM always gave Ernie a hard time clocking out and ernie would let it slide it was just banter... the CM made a joke about ernies relative that passed away which caused him to snap and get violent he was termed the next day. Not sure about the other person involved but that's the story that made rounds backstage

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And yes, all of these vloggers and livestreamers (they seem to coming out of the woodwork now) are grifters to some degree. It must be an easy gig to go to Disneyland or WDW and record around you and eat and take money from viewers and/or YT ads.
so making money from YT ads makes you a “grifter”? You do realize the entire entertainment industry as a whole has always been a product of monetization via advertisements, right?

Nothing new here. I think since it’s just an individual making content and earning ad rev rather than a huge corporation, and that it’s more accessible, makes people like you curdle inside. It makes you feel like “anyone” can do it.
Almost like a jealousy of sorts. I felt this way too for a while. Especially when my wife would watch these beauty girls who were making millions doing vids on YouTube living the easy life. But I realized if brands and subscribers want to support them, who am I to hate on that?

But if you pay into to cable, Netflix, Disney +, Spotify, you are essentially feeding into the same “grifting” concept you speak of.

It’s all content and entertainment these days, and if people are willing to pay for it, let the free market work it’s way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk tit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird bleeping take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
i don't care if people don't like vloggers that i do like, i just don't like when the blab thread turns into a justin/tony/OA thread instead, when we have separate threads for them.

i'd rather katie click any random page in the blab thread and read a bunch of stuff about themselves instead of hating on the people they hate.
Agreed. I remember there were posts about a couple breaking up and being the BLAB thread, I naturally assumed it was them and I was getting my hopes high that was the end of them. But alas they were talking about Steve and Kai.

Reactions: 6
Should not start with sorry when you are not. If you’re not adult enough to say “hey did not mean to hurt anyone’s feelings on this forum” than you are an asshole IMO. This forum from was what I thought was to be a safe and fun way to come together. You have ruined it for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There is NOTHING weird about an adult going someplace that makes them happy, even if it's by themselves. I go to Six Flags by myself all the time, out to dinner, to the movies, concerts. I wasn't aware if you didn't have a child with you at an AMUSEMENT PARK (it's not called a kids park, all ages are welcome) that meant you were a weirdo. People can, and do go to parks by themselves all the time, and they aren't there to prey on your kids. That seems awfully judgmental.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Should not start with sorry when you are not. If you’re not adult enough to say “hey did not mean to hurt anyone’s feelings on this forum” than you are an asshole IMO. This forum from was what I thought was to be a safe and fun way to come together. You have ruined it for me.
i feel the exact same way. i love reading the posts here for the most part, but it’s tit like this that keeps me from posting. what a weird feeling to have… being scared to mention that we visit disneyland, in a forum literally dedicated to talking tit about certain disneyland vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk tit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird bleeping take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.
i feel the exact same way. i love reading the posts here for the most part, but it’s tit like this that keeps me from posting. what a weird feeling to have… being scared to mention that we visit disneyland, in a forum literally dedicated to talking tit about certain disneyland vloggers.
Thank you❤for replying to both posts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gunny was fired for a violent backstage altercation he had while clocking out one night. Don't believe this idiot...
Ernie was being bullied and his anger got the best of him. The CM always gave Ernie a hard time clocking out and ernie would let it slide it was just banter... the CM made a joke about ernies relative that passed away which caused him to snap and get violent he was termed the next day. Not sure about the other person involved but that's the story that made rounds backstage
Wow. That’s really sad. Especially since it sounds like he was being bullied/provoked.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.