Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflect. Distract. Divide.

Again.

Spend that $10 a month at the bookstore, instead, and maybe you can come up with something more original next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dylan decided on a great time to get as far away from the BLAB shitstorm as possible. He's in Paris apparently, according to his IG (must be nice to have an airline buddy pass).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been talking to my partner about what's going on in here and she thinks it sounds like Dumb and some other Stans of her are out and about in here
Oh absolutely! This always happens when something big comes out. We get lots of mystery guests trying to argue irrelevant points and getting off topic. This is a BLAB hate thread people or am I wrong 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dylan decided on a great time to get as far away from the BLAB shitstorm as possible. He's in Paris apparently, according to his IG (must be nice to have an airline buddy pass).
And yet needs to beg for viewer contributions to pay for his Magic Key Pass... sounds like quite the grifter thing to do. So glad he fully supports BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
page 18 or 19 of the original thread, checking in

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lurked from very first thread. Finally started posting after GB was booted from the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn't make it for thread #1 but started lurking around #3 - when they screwed over Adam. Same as Monica... Posted once the Columbia incident went down.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I started posting in the first thread. I was a subscriber for years, but actually came to Tattle to check something out about a Florida vlogger. I was delighted to see others felt the same about BLAB

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Started lurking around thread 5 and first post was thread 7 I think.

Reactions: 14
Looks like I finally made an account when she pretended to be a GI nurse around thread #9, but I've been here since the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lurked since thread 1 or 2 I believe. It took a while for me to create an account. I don't post much, just read for the entertainment. Loved it when a friend pointed me here. I used to just read about BLAB on reddit blogsnark which wasn't much.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.