Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to Disneyland this Friday and Saturday. Hopefully we won’t run in to them. Friday we won’t be arriving until 7PM. I’m sure it would be more likely to see them Friday night.

Reactions: 17
No tattle is not a trolling site, any interacting with these people is not allowed. The whole point is to talk about people away from their feeds - Please read our rules and why they're important
Justin Scarred is a world class grifter. He’s constantly whining about something to garner sympathy from his generous and long-suffering stans. It’s his gluten allergy, neck injury, back pain, tax bill, dental surgery, car troubles…it’s relentless and it’s absolutely engineered to make cash. Now he’s been “attacked” and “almost punched in the face”. Bullshit. He was confronted. And he ABSOLUTELY trolled BLAB. And he’s trolling them now.
I hate BLAB and would love to see them banned from the parks, but Justin is a grifting low-life too, just a more sophisticated one.
Everything I know about him (Justin) is from these threads. He used to get tit on pretty hardcore - for all the things you mentioned.

Now - he is A-OK cause he instigated BLOB drama (not the actual altercation - just making it public) and you know what - I am TOTALLY cool with that - as this is a TROLLING site. At it's core - that's all we are doing here - trolling BLOB. 9/10 people here have never had a single interaction with BLOB outside of some form of trolling them in some form and getting a reaction. The other 1/10 - they got their beef - and they earned it. The rest of us - we're just trolling.

There is no moral high ground here - it's trolling.

"Oh my guy isn't grifting - he/ she is really sincere and they really love the parks' - stop it. ALL of these vloggers are grifting in some form - some are just more elegant than others. They all make a living doing the SAME THING as BLOB. Full STOP. Hate one with a red hot passion and give the other a pass? Sort of like the hardcore BLOB stans?

You want to tit on BLAB all day - have at it - lord knows I do! - but knock of this bullshit "moral" justification for it - and pretending that the other vloggers are any better just cause you like them. Thats OK to like them. BLOB stans like BLOB. But they are all cut from the same cloth.

They all:
1 - Go to Disneyand CONSTANTLY - thereby taking a reservation from a family who can't go constatnly - just like we rag on blob for.
2 - walk around filming total and complete strangers - for their youtube channel - just like blob.
3 - they all take super chats (with a few exceptions) - most only recently stopped that tit since blob made it look as tacky as it was. They still take them.
4 - Most of them have Patreons to supplement their "income" - again - just like BLOB - but I guess we give them a pass because they don't mention it - well it's stil bleeping there and everyone knows what it's there for.
5 - ALL of them film vlogs outside of the parks so they can say "we don't ALWAYS film at Disneyland" but be real - 99% of their audience found them via disney - and 99% of their income is generated from the DIsney content. Just like blob.
6 - and finally - they ALL make money exploiting the disney parks and IP. ALL of THEM. JUST LIKE BLOB

So yeah - we can totally tit on blob and troll the living tit outta them - i'm ALL FOR IT. Call them out on their tit. It's ALL gravy.
But spare me the pearl clutching when it comes to the other vloggers just because you've decided to give them a pass cause you like them.
You can like other disney grifters/vlioggers. Just don't act like they are somehow any different - cause they aint. They are just more slick and elegant at their version of grifting and you've decided you like their personality more than BLOB. Cool.

We're trolling here. Nothing more - nothing less. We're not fighting a battle of good vs evil. We're not saving Disneyland. We're bleeping trolling BLOB cause somewhere down the road for whatever reason we decided we don't like them. That's it.

Everything I know about him (Justin) is from these threads. He used to get tit on pretty hardcore - for all the things you mentioned.

Now - he is A-OK cause he instigated BLOB drama (not the actual altercation - just making it public) and you know what - I am TOTALLY cool with that - as this is a TROLLING site. At it's core - that's all we are doing here - trolling BLOB. 9/10 people here have never had a single interaction with BLOB outside of some form of trolling them in some form and getting a reaction. The other 1/10 - they got their beef - and they earned it. The rest of us - we're just trolling.

"Oh my guy isn't grifting - he/ she is really sincere and they really love the parks' - stop it. ALL of these vloggers are grifting in some form - some are just more elegant than others. They all make a living doing the SAME THING as BLOB. Full STOP. Hate one with a red hot passion and give the other a pass? Sort of like the hardcore BLOB stans?

You want to tit on BLAB all day - have at it - lord knows I do! - but knock of this bullshit "moral" justification for it - and pretending that the other vloggers are any better just cause you like them. Thats OK to like them. BLOB stans like BLOB. But they are all cut from the same cloth.

They all:
1 - Go to Disneyand CONSTANTLY - thereby taking a reservation from a family who can't go constatnly - just like we rag on blob for.
2 - walk around filming total and complete strangers - for their youtube channel - just like blob.
3 - they all take super chats (with a few exceptions) - most only recently stopped that tit since blob made it look as tacky as it was. They still take them.
4 - Most of them have Patreons to supplement their "income" - again - just like BLOB - but I guess we give them a pass because they don't mention it - well it's stil bleeping there and everyone knows what it's there for.
5 - ALL of them film vlogs outside of the parks so they can say "we don't ALWAYS film at Disneyland" but be real - 99% of their audience found them via disney - and 99% of their income is generated from the DIsney content. Just like blob.
6 - and finally - they ALL make money exploiting the disney parks and IP. ALL of THEM. JUST LIKE BLOB

So yeah - we can totally tit on blob and troll the living tit outta them - i'm ALL FOR IT. Call them out on their tit. It's ALL gravy.
But spare me the pearl clutching when it comes to the other vloggers just because you've decided to give them a pass cause you like them.
You can like other disney grifters/vlioggers. Just don't act like they are somehow any different - cause they aint. They are just more slick and elegant at their version of grifting and you've decided you like their personality more than BLOB. Cool.

We're trolling here. Nothing more - nothing less. We're not fighting a battle of good vs evil. We're not saving Disneyland. We're bleeping trolling BLOB cause somewhere down the road for whatever reason we decided we don't like them. That's it.
Shhh don't let KT and Spence know! Ignore the man behind the curtain!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was cheering your entire post on until I got to this part.

I am trying to save Disneyland!!! 😂 I bleeping hate all the live streamers and vloggers. They’ve made the prices and the crowds worse. They’re annoying. No one should make a living filming at Disneyland. Eff ALL these people, BLAB just happens to be the worst of the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

They all:

"But I have a sick van bro..."
face.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It always confuses me when anyone comes to defend Blab in anyway…and in my mind placing blame on Justin in this scenario is pretty close to that. I just always liked that TL was a place to come and share of distaste for the Gruesome Twosome. Any infighting is just yuck
Lordy. People are allowed to hate both sides of a coin. People can hate both Justin AND BLAB and still be anti-BLAB. Or hell, could hate Tattle and still hate the living duck out of BLAB. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lordy. People are allowed to hate both sides of a coin. People can hate both Justin AND BLAB and still be anti-BLAB. Or hell, could hate Tattle and still hate the living duck out of BLAB. :rolleyes:
People hate loads of vloggers. It’s why tattle exists. The Justin thread isn’t that active. Looks like it could be more active based on comments in this thread. And yet they only post about him here? A bit odd.

Anywho, any bets on how many pillsbury cinnamon rolls KT has eaten in the last 12 hours?

I vote 3 cans worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate everyone and everything.....except the crisp, refreshing taste of an ice-cold Diet Mountain Dew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So they've lost two of their most loyal mods and stans in the last year, Jeff Pike and Steve Hall. Seems like the last mods standing are Victor Casteneda and Crazy Terri Robinson. Wouldn't surprise me if they lose those two by the end of the year too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll be honest. I don’t even like Disney. I found all these vloggers during shutdown and couldn’t believe stuff like this existed. Then I found this site. Most are obese, at the very least very unhealthy, low testosterone and extremely beta. The whole thing is hilarious to me. These men are not the type I would want around to protect a family and the red flags in all these relationships are glaring. They all just accept the red flags instead of being alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They all:

I watch YouTube. For free. If someone can make a good living off it, I really don't give a tit. For me the grifter status applies only to BLAB, particularly because of the Columbia incident. That holds a special place in my heart. And the word continues to chap Spencer's ass to this day, (thanks, Justin) which is chef's kiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
KT is still monitoring the what happened video and letting some supportive comments through. The amount of cream cheese frosting on the spot of her phone screen where she taps ’remove’ instead of ‘approve’ must be mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okkk I'm taking a break from here until the willy waving alpha/beta male bollocks calms down, I'm here to bash blab not get pulled into Andrew Tate type tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand
Ignorant statement that someone can't go to Disneyparks alone. Find some joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Good morning! In the last thread I expressed my sincere disappointment in Fresh Baked for filming children’s faces in his Toon Town vlog. Something I know BLAB has also done. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I watched OA Toon Town vlog and BRAVO to Kitra & Peter for blurring out the faces of the innocent kiddies in clear shot of their frame.
On the BLAB front, aside from Starbucks tumblers and “cinnies” as cool KT says, nothing much else to report. I can’t help but wonder though. Daphne said “their best broken up life”. So are they not together? Is this all a big act?

---
Full disclosure from me, I like Justin & Ally a lot...... I do understand he may not be everyone's cup of tea, I can only speak for myself.
I've watched him for years, and have met him and Ally a few times. They are incredibly nice both on camera and off it.

That's not to say I agree with everything he does, anyone who knows me knows I've criticised him in the past, but overall he's one of the few Disney Vloggers I enjoy watching and his love for Disney and Knotts is a100% genuine. If he makes money from that along the way, good luck to him.
I can respect your opinion.
---
It always confuses me when anyone comes to defend Blab in anyway…and in my mind placing blame on Justin in this scenario is pretty close to that. I just always liked that TL was a place to come and share of distaste for the Gruesome Twosome. Any infighting is just yuck
Disappointed in Justin and all of his fellow vlogging crew for not stepping up and blowing the whistle on BLOB. Having said that, STILL HATE BLOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Everyone has issues. Especially Disney vloggers which is why a lot of them have their own Tattle.Life forum where people can go off on them. And yes, all of these vloggers and livestreamers (they seem to coming out of the woodwork now) are grifters to some degree. It must be an easy gig to go to Disneyland or WDW and record around you and eat and take money from viewers and/or YT ads.

But BLAB takes it to another level. AFAIK, there is no other vlogger that tries to dox the contributors who post to their Tattle.Life forum. They go to great lengths to control the narrative. For years going back to Disney Bears they have disrupted the guest experience with their obnoxious behavior. But what really gets me is how they are coddled by their enablers in Disney Security. This was apparent in both the Columbia and Princess Nights incidents and they will continue to be allowed to be a toxic element at Disney until someone really get harmed. Just yesterday I find out that these enablers may have been involved in the termination of beloved Security and ex-Marine veteran Ernie Napper. No, it not just they are fakes which needs to be exposed, but they do cause harm in the "real" world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just want to say that BLAB will always be the center of all the drama at Disneyland and karma will eventually catch up to them. I just hope we can all be there to witness it when it happens. These two trash bags will get what they deserve. As for vloggers in the park, in my opinion, Disney should decide who can vlog and who can‘t. Maybe issue a filming license or permit and be selective, like someone said before. If BLAB becomes an issue (they are already) vlogging will be a thing of the past.
I totally agree!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.