Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let me ask you something. does it really matter what i say? you seem to already have your mind made up about him and his motives and character. it's also very odd that you havent posted since december and just now coming out of the woodworks to speak out against justin. just odd.
You know what I find odd? That you’ve been watching Justin for years and you’ve never noticed that he constantly witches about his physical and financial issues to shake sympathy cash out of his stans. That’s what I find odd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
there’s a Justin scarred thread here that you can complain about him on

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You know what I find odd? That you’ve been watching Justin for years and you’ve never noticed that he constantly witches about his physical and financial issues to shake sympathy cash out of his stans. That’s what I find odd.
i dont see how him talking about his medical issue equates to him begging and grifting. he has never done superchats or lives for donations. not once. doesnt constantly plug his patreon like other vloggers, doesnt post his po box out there for people to send him stuff. in fact he spends hours hand carving some pretty awesome signs to sell. sounds like work to me. the only time a "donation" of any sort came through was started by fans because ally was quite literally dying. again, if you dont dig him thats fine, but youre reaching. hes a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Justin didn’t make BLAB do anything. We’re hear to talk blabs actions because they’re responsible. Go to the Justin thread.

Reactions: 31
i dont see how him talking about his medical issue equates to him begging and grifting. he has never done superchats or lives for donations. not once. doesnt constantly plug his patreon like other vloggers, doesnt post his po box out there for people to send him stuff. in fact he spends hours hand carving some pretty awesome signs to sell. sounds like work to me. the only time a "donation" of any sort came through was started by fans because ally was quite literally dying. again, if you dont dig him thats fine, but youre reaching. hes a good person.
Ok. I’ll drop it. I understand why you like him. I think his videos are sincere too.
---
Justin didn’t make BLAB do anything. We’re hear to talk blabs actions because they’re responsible. Go to the Justin thread.
No. Justin is relevant to this current situation and my points are valid.

Reactions: 4
It always confuses me when anyone comes to defend Blab in anyway…and in my mind placing blame on Justin in this scenario is pretty close to that. I just always liked that TL was a place to come and share of distaste for the Gruesome Twosome. Any infighting is just yuck

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just noticed one of BLAB's biggest stans (Steve Hall) has unfollowed them on IG. Katie unfollowed back. Not sure when this happened, but Steve is a huge Justin Scarred fan. He proudly wears his Randomland hat whenever he visits Disneyland. He's from the UK. What is notable is SH is an OG BLAB fan from the Disney Bears days. He actually co hosted a WHW when Katie & Spence broke up, but also hung out with Katie and Jeremy the next day. BLAB used to tell the story about riding Small World with Steve, and pissing off the other guests by singing the theme song at the top of their lungs. But they'd shout "Steve Hall" after every line. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just noticed one of BLAB's biggest stans (Steve Hall) has unfollowed them on IG. Katie unfollowed back. Not sure when this happened, but Steve is a huge Justin Scarred fan. He proudly wears his Randomland hat whenever he visits Disneyland. He's from the UK. What is notable is SH is an OG BLAB fan from the Disney Bears days. He actually co hosted a WHW when Katie & Spence broke up, but also hung out with Katie and Jeremy the next day. BLAB used to tell the story about riding Small World with Steve, and pissing off the other guests by singing the theme song at the top of their lungs. But they'd shout "Steve Hall" after every line. 🙄
That is really good to hear :)
I hope more and more follow suit, I think they will. It's a really easy way for people to show their disgust.
I hope the wave of unsubscribers on YouTube continues too..... that has been great to see also the past few days.
Cut them off, isolate them, it's what they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just want to say that BLAB will always be the center of all the drama at Disneyland and karma will eventually catch up to them. I just hope we can all be there to witness it when it happens. These two trash bags will get what they deserve. As for vloggers in the park, in my opinion, Disney should decide who can vlog and who can‘t. Maybe issue a filming license or permit and be selective, like someone said before. If BLAB becomes an issue (they are already) vlogging will be a thing of the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It wouldn't surprise me if BLAB took some time to re-invent themselves to get out of Cali for a while, instead doing a secondment to Orlando for a few months

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeahhh that's called a Vlog... Vlog = Video Blog.... Loads of people use vlogs to talk about their lives. Been watching him since 2013 and he's always talked about his problems, I'm sure he started the vlog as a form of therapy after his divorce if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn't surprise me if BLAB took some time to re-invent themselves to get out of Cali for a while, instead doing a secondment to Orlando for a few months
The difference is here in Florida their behavior will get them

1) banned. WDW doesn’t deal well with cows pushing children out of their way
2) punched. Floridians don’t put up with people like those two
3) arrested. Spencer is a drunk and will end up with a DUI or an arrest for assault

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooof imagine them doing an Adam the Woo style cross country road trip series. Traveling too far from a Disney property is likely not ‘best life’ enough for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The difference is here in Florida their behavior will get them

1) banned. WDW doesn’t deal well with cows pushing children out of their way
2) punched. Floridians don’t put up with people like those two
3) arrested. Spencer is a drunk and will end up with a DUI or an arrest for assault
This tit happens all the time at WDW. There are more international guests at WDW with cultural differences that result in misunderstandings and "contact" quite a bit. Security is also visibly absent for the most part at WDW aside from the gates. BLOB fits right in, when mommy passes on I would put a wager on them moving to Orlando.
---
im a patron and will continue to be. i havemet him several times and im friends with many people who have met him and know him. he works hard and actually cares about what he does. aside from his disney videos his first route 66 videos are amazingly informative and many small businesses on the route credit him and his series for the surge of interest in the history of the road in the last 5 years. theres an article about him in route magazine covering this. you can have your opinions and think what you want. justin is a good person who has helped more people than anyone will ever know because he doesnt brag about it. to call him a grifter and lowlife is shameful and flat out wrong. join his facebook group and ask people there what type of person he is.
Bless your heart 🤗

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thinking about it, they wouldn’t dare.
Most Orlando Vloggers have a connection to Adam. I reckon Promise Hope likes a good scrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This tit happens all the time at WDW. There are more international guests at WDW with cultural differences that result in misunderstandings and "contact" quite a bit. Security is also visibly absent for the most part at WDW aside from the gates. BLOB fits right in, when mommy passes on I would put a wager on them moving to Orlando.
---

Bless your heart 🤗
Everytime I wake up, play catch up and my teas gone cold I'm wondering why... Blab got out of bed at all.. Spence is throwing insults from his window.. Katie's going to eat it all
---
To paraphrase Bugs Bunny "ya know, mebbe there ain't no intelligent life out there in the parks after all..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.