Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2045168Just to break this up a little. Oh why aren’t those bushes greener? These lights are too yellow, they should have put the Innovations ride here. That tree would have been a perfect place for a people mover. The brick’s on Roger Rabbit are old. The color of Minnie’s house should be a deeper yellow. Uhhhhh. This would have been a great place for Wescot.Derp. I’m a real Disney fan.
Brickeys whole existence is a bait and switch. He's so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Click on any username and hit ignore and you won’t see that person’s posts anymore. (I only chose Flibster as it was the last account to post in the thread)

43512F89-8A34-404F-AF1F-53AD8F95C1F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
im sorry but disney isn’t a kids park. there are plenty of things to do there for adults, and some of us have been going for 30+ years and don’t intend to stop just because we continue to age. this forum is meant to be a place to vent about BLAB, not to talk tit about people’s hobbies. most people who have issues with BLAB are adults who go to disneyland, so this is a weird bleeping take to have in this forum. given the state of the world and what we’ve all gone through over the course of the last three years, it is no one’s place to judge where we go and what we do to have fun and relax if we aren’t hurting anyone.
Yeah, how dare we go by ourselves and interrupt the innocent children enjoying the *checks notes* gourmet food and wine festival. Clearly, these parks are designed for preschoolers, with their gentle rides like Mission Space, and fun traditions, like drinking around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also - "Content Creation" IS a real job. Original Content. Writing stories or making music or whatever. Walking around Disneyland pointing at things and regurgitating what's already in a press release or on the website - ain't creating content. And you don't need 45 different "vloggers" doing it.

You CAN create original content at existing locations - be it at historical landmarks or nature - you tell a story - you might highlight a historical story related to the location - that's content. None of these people are dropping historical or unknown facts about disney.
Also - FWIW - the parody videos are NOT "original content" either. Fun. But not original. Just parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gunny was fired for a violent backstage altercation he had while clocking out one night. Don't believe this idiot...
Ernie was being bullied and his anger got the best of him. The CM always gave Ernie a hard time clocking out and ernie would let it slide it was just banter... the CM made a joke about ernies relative that passed away which caused him to snap and get violent he was termed the next day. Not sure about the other person involved but that's the story that made rounds backstage
why the hell would any CM give gunny a hard time? you have to be a real piece of tit to bully a guy like that and especially to bring up a relative who had died (i think it was his grandson who passed) gunny was one of the coolest things about the park to me, probably because our family would always attend the flag ceremony when i was younger and seeing gunny lead the whole thing always stuck out as super cool to me. was very bummed out and confused when i heard he had been terminated (as if it wasn't bad enough already that they had replaced his speech with a pre-recorded one)

wouldn't surprise me at all if it was one of the BLAB stan CMs who provoked him

Reactions: 8
Gunny was fired for a violent backstage altercation he had while clocking out one night. Don't believe this idiot...
Ernie was being bullied and his anger got the best of him. The CM always gave Ernie a hard time clocking out and ernie would let it slide it was just banter... the CM made a joke about ernies relative that passed away which caused him to snap and get violent he was termed the next day. Not sure about the other person involved but that's the story that made rounds backstage

Wow!! I mean if someone makes a joke about one of my dead relatives, I'm throwing hands idgaf!!

Reactions: 9
we could really use literally any update from any of the parties involved at this point. we don't have anything new! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also - FWIW - the parody videos are NOT "original content" either. Fun. But not original. Just parody.
I also don't ever care or want to monetize my parody videos for that reason......it would be a grift off of a grift. Same goes for any channels "reporting" or "updating" on BLOB or vlogger situations......that's a grift off of a grift and is gross IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been talking to my partner about what's going on in here and she thinks it sounds like Dumb and some other Stans of her are out and about in here

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
we could really use literally any update from any of the parties involved at this point. we don't have anything new! :rolleyes:
don't think there's anything to share at this point. the grifters are still in MIA mode after fleeing to palm springs and the most we'll get is maybe a "stormy day at disneyland" post from KT at 11 PM before they release a video in the next day or two as if nothing ever happened

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I too have very strong opinions about things.
Eating your dog is bad
Thing I guess, I have very strong opinions about this one thing.
Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.