Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact. Legendary Disneyland Security Officer and Flag Retreat icon Ernie was ousted from the team and let go due to the combined efforts of T-Rex Officer Jeremy and Security Brian who could not stand his popularity.

It's no wonder why these birds of a feather flock together with BLAB.
They're the same kind of awful
View attachment 2043262
Can u speak more on this or is this just a rumor? I ask because the flag retreat is done by Ernie who is a retire Gunnery Sgt in my beloved Marine Corps. And would like to help out if I can.

If not a rumor I’m down to help start a security guard Disney thread

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can u speak more on this or is this just a rumor being started by u? I ask because the flag retreat is done by Ernie who is a retire Gunnery Sgt in my beloved Marine Corps. And would like to help out if I can.
It's not a rumor. Yes, Ernie was widely respected and made a huge impact.
I was in a place to personally witness Security Brian and Jeremy both trash Ernie and conspire against him behind the scenes and it disgusted me.
In fact, Brian would openly complain to me about Ernie's popularity and how he couldn't wait to "get rid of him".

Again, not to veer this off course from BLAB, but they are all the same brand of awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
We are giving the grifters too much credit by saying they have connections.
they clearly have some sort of connections with certain disney security personnel though. how else would they have gotten griftbuster and his family thrown out of the park simply based on what KT and pixar chuck said when he simply said something she didn't like? they've also featured numerous security guards on video/social media and just the other day someone found footage of KT hugging a security guard on princess nite

not sure why security would befriend them when they're the ones showing up to the park right before closing and making CMs stay at work longer just to accommodate them. i will say that i don't think it was their friendships with disney security that prevented spencer from getting banned. like i said, disney was simply not going to ban him based on footage of him getting in justin's face. there would have had to be a physical altercation for a ban to even be considered

Reactions: 12
Even though they did not get trespassed from the parks (yet) They have lost so many stans in the last week, the fact that Spencer can't even turn on his comments on his last IG post speaks volumes, they are going to spend hours being glued to their phones deleting you tube comments from now on. They have lost all respect from their peers, their life is fucked and beyond at this point. They can put out all the smug pictures and videos they want, I would not want to be in their shoes constantly looking over their shoulders at the parks. On that note I have to reply to a few emails that I sent out this morning to a few news stations, regarding these two.
The smug photos are who they are. Vile, vindictive, dumb people. With every debacle their involved in, the file at Disneyland keeps growing. Everytime they go they have to look over their shoulders, and that's a crappy way to live.

Believe me, Spence is just as bad as Katie. He's all about revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The smug photos are who they are. Vile, vindictive, dumb people. With every debacle their involved in, the file at Disneyland keeps growing. Everytime they go they have to look over their shoulders, and that's a crappy way to live.

Believe me, Spence is just as bad as Katie. He's all about revenge.
They enable one another. It's why they continue down their road of terrible

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly says a lot about Disney and Disney security that they let these two snot nosed mall cops railroad and get rid of someone with that type of rank/background

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly says a lot about Disney and Disney security that they let these two snot nosed mall cops railroad and get rid of someone with that type of rank/background
Petty Paul Blart wannabes in charge of guest safety instead of decorated Marine Corps veteran… got it! 🤡🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.