Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ,I guess I should be happy to know I am a loser. I sometimes go to the parks by myself. i went after my Mom died because it made me happy. I go sometimes just to walk and be around people. So thank you Jarger444 for making me realize what a big creep and loser I am.
When I was working at home during that part of the pandemic, I would drive up to DTD quite a bit alone to shop, walk around and cheer myself up. I am SO not a loser :cool:
---
I too am a loser.

I have no kids. Never planning on having kids.

Started going to the parks with my parents when I myself was a kid and started going back once a year or so with my mom after my dad passed away because it was such a happy place for us. And I’ve gone on my own a few times as well.

Now thanks to the crowds and prices, we kind of prefer Knotts, so BLAB better not start going there!
We have had Knott's passes these last two years and definitely a better value and it is fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Back to blab…Piglicia is feeling herself this morning! Run a comb and a hair mask through that bushel of straw you call hair!
If Katie is hypothetically coming out to Las Vegas, would it not be so on brand for her to say something on video to upset the thousands of Swifties that are also about to flood the city for Taylor‘s concert?

Similar to how she set back US - Korean relations decades with her BTS comments.
Dale: damn it Paula. You know who has been calling all damn day.

Paula: tell me about it. She got my work number and left me several messages. Im getting worried.

Dale: i dont want to get involved in their faily tale night or whatever the hell it was. How stupid was that?

Paula: I know! Im embarassed for them. Oh my whats that noise in the driveway??

Dale: DAMN IT PAULA GET THEM OUT OF HERE

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So all this looking back made me checked out my first post in thread #2 back in October '21. In it, I conveyed my life experiences at Disneyland from childhood to teen to adult. This addressed a topic that came up here in this thread - namely, visitors of ALL ages can enjoy Disney parks. 'Nuff said about that.

For BLAB, I find it interesting reviewing the stuff they were doing back then that led me to Tattle... like being obnoxious at the park, ranting against masks and DL closure during the pandemic, the Knotts parking lot spreader, being the only channel involved in the fallout from that to delete negative comments, going to the wildfire disaster and so on. You would think at some point they would stop acting like a-holes but nope, they just move from one crap show of their own making to another. What a ride its been!

Also interesting is that I initially liked Spencer but now I realize they are both douchebags and the only question now is who is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So all this looking back made me checked out my first post in thread #2 back in October '21. In it, I conveyed my life experiences at Disneyland from childhood to teen to adult. This addressed a topic that came up here in this thread - namely, visitors of ALL ages can enjoy Disney parks. 'Nuff said about that.

For BLAB, I find it interesting reviewing the stuff they were doing back then that led me to Tattle... like being obnoxious at the park, ranting against masks and DL closure during the pandemic, the Knotts parking lot spreader, being the only channel involved in the fallout from that to delete negative comments, going to the wildfire disaster and so on. You would think at some point they would stop acting like a-holes but nope, they just move from one crap show of their own making to another. What a ride its been!

Also interesting is that I initially liked Spencer but now I realize they are both douchebags and the only question now is who is worse.

The wildfire vacation is what did it for me. Listening to them witch during their remote WHW about how the AirB&B wasn't going to refund them for using the place during a natural disaster. This is when I started actively looking for others who had been fooled by them.
I posted for a few months and after her epic bullying Saturday afternoon meltdown, where I spent the day fighting the good fight instead of doing my yard work, and after explaining to my wife, I deleted my original account once having realized that my choices that day got me a week in the motorhome. 🤣
Couldn't stay away though so I came back a
"Second" time!
---
BTW, my original name was lifted from one of the Cap'n awesome videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The wildfire vacation is what did it for me. Listening to them witch during their remote WHW about how the AirB&B wasn't going to refund them for using the place during a natural disaster. This is when I started actively looking for others who had been fooled by them.
I posted for a few months and after her epic bullying Saturday afternoon meltdown, where I spent the day fighting the good fight instead of doing my yard work, and after explaining to my wife, I deleted my original account once having realized that my choices that day got me a week in the motorhome. 🤣
"Second" time!
---
I remember the "first" time you were here and was happy to see you back

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Second" time!
---
I think that was their first "What really happened" video. Remember they said they expected the wind to change. 🙄 They also wanted their stans to go after the AirBnb for not giving them a refund. They are so vindictive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn't make it for thread #1 but started lurking around #3 - when they screwed over Adam. Same as Monica... Posted once the Columbia incident went down.
Lurked from the beginning been on here since late 2021 I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait, who was it that said it would be another big "FU" if Chris rodgers got to dj at disney? Cause he just announced that he finally is for a creators lab party on sunday!
🤭
BOOP!
Meanwhile his best friend John just married Ashley lol 😆 Chris rodgers the joke who lost his girl to who he thought was his best friend 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thumb, just a friendly nudge to remind you that this person is still waiting for your response.......

spence.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like I'm a creeper too because we can't have kids. Guess I better hide in the house, never go on walks, and never go to amusement parks. What else should I be banned from since I'm so creepy and all? Ice cream shops? I love ice cream. Ah tit, I just remembered I work with kids. I better quit my job too. I guess instead of going to work, going about normal life activities, and sometimes going to theme parks while on vacation, I'll spend my life going back and forth between my house and the liquor store, but only at hours when kids are in school. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I didn't find Tattle Life until thread 64. I just randomly thought, if these idiots annoy me this much, I wonder if others feel the same way. Lo and behold, they do feel the same way. I keep coming back because you all are hilarious. Thread 87 is kinda weird though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.