Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first post was in #3, but I had been lurking for about a month prior. Before finding Tattle I thought I was the only person who disliked BLAB. It was great finding this community and knowing I wasn't alone. Glad to be here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So they run into Disney late Sunday night for past closing adventures after hanging out in palm beach, then decide to run off to Vegas presumably before their WDW trip (if that’s still a thing).

One would think if they were saved from a ban, they’d go back to being there everyday again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow… I thought I had been here longer. Apparently thread 55 for me. I feel like a rookie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I first posted last summer, in thread #47.
I had been a lurker for several months by then and hadn't really planned on creating an account. But, with everyone being so funny and entertaining, I couldn't resist joining in the fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just remembered I did sign up for an account and never used it at the beginning of all of this, so I have for sure been here since June 2021. I would just like to thank all of you for making this place so much fun to visit for the last ALMOST TWO YEARS. I really love popping in here every day for a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you were to believe BLAB's warped narrative they paint us as all monsters here,
but the truth is we are good, honest, well-educated (not to mention funny as hell) people for the most part, who just do not stand for people being lied to, and cheated out of their hard-earned money.

They are the very definition of what Grifters are & finally just about everyone, except a tiny handful of Stans. know that now.
They have been fully exposed.

Whether you joined at thread 1, or thread 87, there has never been a better time to be a member of this board. So many of you have worked hard behind the scenes and deserve this moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread #7 here (back when J Crou was writing more cheques than they could cash) but lurked since day 1.
Couldn’t stand them after the Covid stuff and the consistent whining from Thumb’s mummy’s place by the sea, and the crying about Disneyland not being open.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is essentially a rhetorical question, as I'm sure a new Disney video will pop up any time now once they feel things have cooled off...so, let's just call this a "musing."

Because Spencer didn't physically assault Justin, is there any chance that instead of banning them from the parks entirely, Disney might just consider all of their past indiscretions and deny their privilege to film commercially at the park in the future? Kinda like "Ok, you've had plenty of chances - but now you're a liability. We can't have you running around representing our brand making it seem like Disney supports this kind of behavior. But come back as a civilian any time!"

I put ZERO weight into the idea that their relationship with those straw-hatted security guards would have any influence over Disney's decision to act on this situation. It's not like the Disneyland brass haven't seen the press - and they probably have so many security cameras pointed at Town Square, they could generate an entire 3D model of the confrontation showing Spencer as the aggressor and make a whole Pixar movie out of it if they needed to.

A Wambsgan can dream, can't they?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Im'a really feeling the spirit of Katie and Spencer in here today. 👀🤣
100%! This thread is icky! Like KKKT
---
Back to blab…Piglicia is feeling herself this morning! Run a comb and a hair mask through that bushel of straw you call hair!
She’s such a dipshit!
---
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
Class of Giftergate Tattler right here 🤚🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
Thread numero uno - post #42.
The thread spun off from the ATW thread when we were talking about BLAB there since they were in Adam's vlogs.

@Scoobytoot, thread author of BLAB #1, just started posting again in ATW. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.