Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were walking down main street in her story on Sunday night where she was trying to make up some lame lie on the spot as to why they hadn't been there filming the ToonTown reopening. Something along the lines of "We Anti-Tooned didn't we Spence?" and his reply was an excited and relieved "Whatever!" where the clear subtext in his voice was "I literally don't care what you just said, I'm just glad we didn't get banned."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Meanwhile his best friend John just married Ashley lol 😆 Chris rodgers the joke who lost his girl to who he thought was his best friend 🤣
Yeah well Ashley was annoying AF with her baby talk tit.. good on Chris he still is doing the thing without her, but the point is, him and the thumbs hate each other so yes this is a win for the anti blab community 😉

Reactions: 14
So she has on tan pajamas in the tram, but black on in the photo on Main St?
Yeah......
---
Where did the photo go?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Nah I don’t archive their stories lol, my source: “trust me bro”
Maybe someone else here does? It was a video not a pic of them exiting the ride from what I remember.
Yes she posted on Instagram and those stories don't stay up. I love how they have to sneak around the parks in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has on tan pajamas in the tram, but black on in the photo on Main St?
Yeah......
---
Where did the photo go?
It's not uncommon for people that eat 16 churros, 8 dole whips, 6 turkey legs, 12 corn dogs, 18 "diet cokes", 5 cups of Walts chili, 10 darth by chocolate in 2 hours,to not be able to make it to the fantasy land bathrooms before they destroy their pants. It's not the first time Spencer was asked to go to the emporium to buy xxl joggers for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes she posted on Instagram and those stories don't stay up. I love how they have to sneak around the parks in the dark.
Or so they claim.
I'm still not convinced they've been back. The pics we've seen have all been "evergreen".
It's likely KT manipulating things again.

Everything since the incident has been straight out of the sociopathic narcissist handbook to try and control the narrative.
Her pics serve that purpose as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Or so they claim.
I'm still not convinced they've been back. The pics we've seen have all been "evergreen".
It's likely KT manipulating things again.
The Main St pic that was just posted and then deleted reeked of green screen .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.