Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! This thread is icky! Like KKKT
---

She’s such a dipshit!
---

Class of Giftergate Tattler right here 🤚🏼
Wait! Now I’m not sure…was it the screwing over Adam, going to parks with COVID or Griftergate?!? I need to go back and review the timeline haha…I know I’ve been here for a bit. All I know is I’m here to stay because I want to stick around for the big pay off - bye Pigalicia (haha, love that)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait, who was it that said it would be another big "FU" if Chris rodgers got to dj at disney? Cause he just announced that he finally is for a creators lab party on sunday!
🤭
BOOP!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
3013 signatures as of today….My graduation from Tattle will be when the petition hits 5k. I think that’s a reasonable goal. I don’t think I’ll see the ultimate prize of them closing their YT and forced to get real jobs. April 7th will be the 1yr anniversary of the petition.

Reactions: 3
If you were to believe BLAB's warped narrative they paint us as all monsters here,
but the truth is we are good, honest, well-educated (not to mention funny as hell) people for the most part, who just do not stand for people being lied to, and cheated out of their hard-earned money.

They are the very definition of what Grifters are & finally just about everyone, except a tiny handful of Stans. know that now.
They have been fully exposed.

Whether you joined at thread 1, or thread 87, there has never been a better time to be a member of this board. So many of you have worked hard behind the scenes and deserve this moment.
I always appreciate your positive and thoughtful posts! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been lurking since towards the end of the first thread, based on timing looks like I signed up was during their trip to WDW but can't remember specifically why.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Katie is hypothetically coming out to Las Vegas, would it not be so on brand for her to say something on video to upset the thousands of Swifties that are also about to flood the city for Taylor‘s concert?

Similar to how she set back US - Korean relations decades with her BTS comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Holy s#!+
Just caught up on 33+ pages! There is a ton to unpack. And I see my pal LoganHits has chosen to pop in.
As someone said, whenever these two dipshits go off the rails, there is always an influx of folks trying to stir the pot here. You just have to not take it seriously. I would hate to see some of the good people here getting run-off by these two bit hacks who want to have you believe they're serious about saying any adult that goes to the park by themselves is a loser.
This is total nonsense. Don't let these fools get to you.
And as far as the vloggers go, first I will say I never watched a Justin video before what was posted here the other night. Hats off to him for spilling the tea, but I agree with some of the others who said, if he didn't want to start anything, he shouldn't have said anything. It's all drama in my book. Now, that IS why we are here when it comes to BLOB. So I don't care about him or what he did either way. As far as all the passive aggressive BS from the others, (pic posting etc....) it's cute and all, and sure it drives KT bonkers, but if they were really wanting to put an end to BLOBs BS, they would all have gone with their respective tea and turned BLOB in. I am of the camp that there are far too many of them and most of them need to go. Have Disney keep one or two and dump the rest. It's only a matter of time before Spencer or KT create a problem with a regular guest that will have Disney getting their ass handed to them.
Just remember, we are here to address BLOB and their BS. We don't always have to agree with each other, just as long as we are all rowing in the same direction. Just stay on target and try to ignore the noise.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.