Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2046487
Is this what you are talking about?
---
View attachment 2046488
And this?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The time is 7:02 & 7:03!
🤣
I’ll admit those times are weird because if those screenshots were taken at 7, and the posts are from 4 hours before, that would mean she was posting Disney night stories at around 3pm or am 🤔 maybe a time zone thing if whoever screenshot those wasn’t in California? Idk

Nonetheless, yeah I saw a story of them leaving the ride and talking about the updated ride. I have no proof of the video so take it with a grain of salt I guess lol

Reactions: 14
I’ll admit those times are weird because if those screenshots were taken at 7, and the posts are from 4 hours before, that would mean she was posting Disney night stories at around 3pm or am 🤔 maybe a time zone thing if whoever screenshot those wasn’t in California? Idk

Nonetheless, yeah I saw a story of them leaving the ride and talking about the updated ride. I have no proof of the video so take it with a grain of salt I guess lol
Plus it looks like Lalo has already proven my point about this photo.......

Screenshot_20230321_213203_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had been lurking and then made an account, and then figured out how to like posts; and then not only just thumbs up posts but have different reactions to posts!...to eventually making my first comment in thread #38 🤍 Disneyland holds a special place in multiple chapters of my almost 37 years of life and I stick around to defend it, if even in the slightest way from the negativity the bleck blab brings to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Damn I’m that video just posted it really does look like a Dense leaned in hard to try and “do something”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand
This comment pisses me off! I am an adult female and go to Disneyland by myself because my husband has terminal cancer and sometimes I just need to get away and forget the realities that I deal with every day! You’re painting with a very broad brush with this statement!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m OG from 1st thread. I occasionally pop in and check the thread. I stopped for a while because some of the people here go too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd say the Sub Purchases have begun... 97.3 now.
Looks like they’re not done buying subs today … it’s 97.3. Lol
KT, Spencer, you do understand that hundreds of people are watching you buying these in real time right?
Your stupidity knows no bounds 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

KT, Spencer, you do understand that hundreds of people are watching you buying these in real time right?
I don't know if they are together or not, but I do know he is trying to fix it.......

Reactions: 16

Weird how they can go nearly a week and a half without posting yet gain subs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Weird how they can go nearly a week and a half without posting yet gain subs.
Maybe ArticMonkey reached out to each cancelled subscriber and threatened to meet them at a park in Vallejo unless they resubscribed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The McDonald’s pic just reminds me when KT tried throwing shade at OA for using mics. And she brought out the headset. Cringe level 100 when she tries to be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in the tram he has on this.......
Screenshot_20230321_230103_Samsung Internet.jpg

It doesn't match this......
Where's the logo?

Screenshot_20230321_221119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Plus his hat is red underneath in the tram.

Screenshot_20230319_144812_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.