Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Woo is smart to get away from these two rejects. His announcement that he is ending Disney park vlogs seems like he realizes this path to content is ending soon and Disney is going to put an end to these freeloaders.

Reactions: 5
The Woo is smart to get away from these two rejects. His announcement that he is ending Disney park vlogs seems like he realizes this path to content is ending soon and Disney is going to put an end to these freeloaders.
Plus he's too old for this! He and Spence need to grow up and get real jobs. Especially Spence, since he's the bigger freeloader, along with his married GF. I'm going to watch his vid now.

Brilliant! This is 100% the move. You go up to them both and say you are sorry for being so emotional…BUT you were personally impacted by the Caldor fire + want to give them hugs for all they personally did for people like you.
Yup I’m totally going to do this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus he's too old for this! He and Spence need to grow up and get real jobs. Especially Spence, since he's the bigger freeloader, along with his married GF. I'm going to watch his vid now.
You can't do this all your life, no SS no insurance, no retirement. They are going to beg for life

Reactions: 6
You can't do this all your life, no SS no insurance, no retirement. They are going to beg for life
I know Adam has talked about quitting YouTube one day and maybe moving to Tennessee. But I do wonder how long BLAB thinks they will last. Katie is 34 and should have a lot of working years ahead of her. She'll probably struggle if she has to go back to work

She'll probably struggle if she has to go back to work
Imagine what a future employer is going to think when they google their names? These threads are at the top of google search now. They never will work a decent job again, and they will need insurance soon to deal with the onset diabetes they both have.

Reactions: 6
Imagine what a future employer is going to think when they google their names? These threads are at the top of google search now. They never will work a decent job again, and they will need insurance soon to deal with the onset diabetes they both have.
Katie gets defensive when asked about their health.."our health is fine thank you". Uh, it's very apparent that it's not! Their loyal followers will have to soon pay for their high cholesterol meds and who knows what other medical related expenses!

Ha!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Adam has talked about quitting YouTube one day and maybe moving to Tennessee. But I do wonder how long BLAB thinks they will last. Katie is 34 and should have a lot of working years ahead of her. She'll probably struggle if she has to go back to work
Spencer may go back to work but Katie wont. If Spencer cant support her she will find someone that can

• Wow
Perhaps Spencer will trade her in for a newer model? He seems to be holding most if not all the cards in their relationship.

• Wow
Adam wasn't banned from WDW, he just posted today he is stepping back from filming it. He had subtle digs at the oversaturated content at Disney but kept adding that "others" do it better than he does and this is his decision. I agree with him, and KT and Spence coming there to film was a joke because it isn't needed. Nobody needs to go to their channel to find out about WDW, especially because they don't know anything about it. Dylan and BLAB coming to FL did nothing for their channels. The views were abysmal. They need to stick to the west coast, if anything. Dylan needs to separate himself from BLAB completely. He is way better than those two in every single way and they do nothing to help his channel. He should team up with Adam on some special video series going to more obscure theme parks on the west coast. They are fun together and seem to be naturally good pals...unlike fake KT.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps Spencer will trade her in for a newer model? He seems to be holding most if not all the cards in their relationship.
For sure he holds all the cards. It's not like they have a super successful channel. He could walk away today and he'd be fine. She cant say the same

Reactions: 4
Hello! Just joined to chime in with my thoughts.

I don't know them. In fact, I'm rather new to the whole Disney vlogger scene.

As a native SoCal resident, my earliest and most cherished memories are family trips to Disneyland in the late '60s/early '70s. As a teenager in the 80s, my brother and sister worked at DL, so I was able to go in for free. I spent many summer evenings at the Starcade area in Tomorrowland (apparently a lot of parents dropped off their teens to mostly hang in Tomorrowland). So I have wonderful and fun childhood experiences.

As an adult, you count on one hand the number of times I visited Disneyland. Life just gets in the way. Until recently, the last time I was there was when DCA opened (and I felt I wasted $60 on admission). .

A couple of years ago, I made a trip to DL for the first time in 20 years and had a wonderful time. I decided then to look up Disney on YouTube and first encountered the vloggers... Best Life, Adam, ResortTV, Fresh Baked, JustinScarred, etc. At that time, I actually enjoyed the videos, though I started to wonder what kind of life is it to visit Disney every day. After this initial burst of viewing, I stopped watching as life took over again.

Almost a year later, the pandemic hit, and the parks closed down. I found myself stuck at home and started to watch the vloggers again, including them. It was surreal seeing Spencer and Katie complain about the theme parks closure and how life is hard for them stuck at their beach front home. I found their pity party hard to take-- everyone is being impacted, most a lot more worse than these two. It was also at this time I noticed that Katie is definitely not someone I want to know in person.

It was also this time that they went to Knotts Berry Farm marketplace with Adam, Fresh Baked and others as the Marketplace opened for take-out. Of course, they grumbled that the seating areas to eat were closed off (not understanding what take-out means). The whole crew went to the parking lot of the closed Buena Park mall to chow down on fried chicken and blueberry pies. They violated pandemic restrictions as they shared chicken and pies each other with their bare fingers. The comments on the channels all called them out for it. And of course, Best Life deleted all these comments (to their credit, Adam and Fresh Baked did not delete the critical comments). It was then that I decided that I did not want to watch these two anymore.

I tried to avoid them, but they keep popping up on my recommended feed and in other channels that I watch. In the others channels, Katie always has to be the center of attention. She is so damn annoying. Recently, I was shocked when my recommended feed appears a video of them going to Lake Tahoe. I was like "dont they see the news of the wildfires there?" Curious, I watched and couldn't believe that they willingly and knowingly went to a disaster area. They tried to explain that the AirBnb is not giving them a refund and that they thought the wind would change, etc. Yeah, they went to pity mode again over something that they should have avoided.

More recently, they keep showing up in other people's WDW 50th anniversary videos. Lord, I can not stand Katie's screams. I don't know how others there put up with it.

Reading all the stuff and history about them, I can't say I am surprised, at least not about Katie. I am a little surprised about Spencer, though. He was likeable when I first started watching. But he buys into whatever crap Katie sprouts. She constantly interrupts and corrects him, and he keeps silent about it. And hearing about how he essentially preyed upon her, a married woman, sounds disgusting.

I am going to Disneyland in November. Unlike others here, I hope I don't run into them. I don't want to spoil my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Katie gets defensive when asked about their health.."our health is fine thank you". Uh, it's very apparent that it's not! Their loyal followers will have to soon pay for their high cholesterol meds and who knows what other medical related expenses!

Ha!
i like this comment because katie can't delete it.

• Haha
Adam wasn't banned from WDW, he just posted today he is stepping back from filming it. He had subtle digs at the oversaturated content at Disney but kept adding that "others" do it better than he does and this is his decision. I agree with him, and KT and Spence coming there to film was a joke because it isn't needed. Nobody needs to go to their channel to find out about WDW, especially because they don't know anything about it. Dylan and BLAB coming to FL did nothing for their channels. The views were abysmal. They need to stick to the west coast, if anything. Dylan needs to separate himself from BLAB completely. He is way better than those two in every single way and they do nothing to help his channel. He should team up with Adam on some special video series going to more obscure theme parks on the west coast. They are fun together and seem to be naturally good pals...unlike fake KT.
Agreed. Everyone they associate with are fine on their own. Katie and Spencer drag everyone down to their level

• Heart
I've checked out some of Dylan's videos and agree he is way better than BLAB. I wonder if he's aware of their reputation?

Any vlogger who befriends BLAB is hindering their own progress! Before Dylan became friends with them, he had more subscribers! Slowly but surely, Dylan was left behind! I've said it over and over, Dylan needs to wake up and distance himself from them! And yes, Dylan and Adam seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company! Doesn't Dylans dad have a place in Florida? I think they all stay there and that's why BLAB always say they can't disclose where they stay..Katie's excuse was that they go there often ..haha..they go to many places often! What does that have to do with anything? Dylan is being used for something!

• Sad
Any vlogger who befriends BLAB is hindering their own progress! Before Dylan became friends with them, he had more subscribers! Slowly but surely, Dylan was left behind! I've said it over and over, Dylan needs to wake up and distance himself from them! And yes, Dylan and Adam seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company! Doesn't Dylans dad have a place in Florida? I think they all stay there and that's why BLAB always say they can't disclose where they stay..Katie's excuse was that they go there often ..haha..they go to many places often! What does that have to do with anything? Dylan is being used for something!

In last weeks WHW, they had bought a couple of drinking cups from Publix, I believe. Old man Spence or KT talked about either leaving the cups behind or taking them with them back home.

Sounds like they were/are staying at someone's house that they knew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.