Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the RAT "Human Hands Spencer" been holding on to this Justin hot take for almost a year? Did being called a grifter and a rat really throw him so far over the deep end that he is threatening his own "livelihood" by attacking another vlogger? Is the peewee herman weirdo with the van the one to finally destroy BLOB? So many questions.

Tune in next time, same BLAB time same BLAB channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's the whole.. shows the one bit of footage he could try and twist then immediately goes into we have more but we don't have permission from the other person involved that makes me snort laugh
Spencer posts images of other people everyday without permission as a living and then won’t post a clip he supposedly filmed that will exonerate him of any wrongdoing?

1679063609510.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
None of what Spencer said changes the fact that he aggressively confronted someone about a rumor at Princess Nite while standing in the middle of Main Street…on Disneyland property and admittedly was using profanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Top Comments (most liked) are roasting them. If Disney sees those, they know that general public sentiment is very anti-BLAB.

Spencer uses that isolated clip from someone’s live to show the cut scene that he wants. However, he can’t credit that channel anywhere? At the very least, watermark the channel’s name on screen when showing the clip.

I guess he is so insecure he doesn’t want people going to that channel to read the comments there or look for an extended clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Top Comments (most liked) are roasting them. If Disney sees those, they know that general public sentiment is very anti-BLAB.

Spencer uses that isolated clip from someone’s live to show the cut scene that he wants. However, he can’t credit that channel anywhere? At the very least, watermark the channel’s name on screen when showing the clip.

I guess he is so insecure he doesn’t want people going to that channel to read the comments there or look for an extended clip.
Actually that channel could now file a copyright strike/claim on Best Life & Beyond due to them not crediting the footage at all.
Not even in the description MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So.....
He is using someone else's footage in his explanation video, but he won't use his own footage that would supposedly help his cause?
If you believe that folks, KT also has a churro diet book she can sell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The fact that KT didn't appear in this video is just bad optics and says more than they think it does.
  • "You're the man I love and my business partner - but you're on your own, pal. I ain't goin' down for YOU or ANYbody!"
The bad press swirling around the internet isn't calling out Spencer Emmons - it's calling out Best Life & Beyond. They both have skin in this game, whether she likes it or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The day is just getting started and the best post may have already been written.....

Screenshot_20230317_075355_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a heads up, doing nothing to their channel i.e not liking, disliking, commenting will harm their channel more than anything.
Zero interaction hurts their chances in the algorithm

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some observations (in my humble opinion) from Spencer “Setting the record straight”.

1. Spencer takes NO responsibility for instigating an argument at Disneyland during Princess Nite (Which I can only imagine is for little children whose parents have saved up a lot of money to take them to this event).
2. Even though Spencer states TWICE that KT was there during the entire incident and in fact talked to Justin by herself without Spencer for 20 minutes (and he could not actually know what was said between the two) she does not have the courage to appear in this video and explain anything.
3. Spencer turns this around to try to make it seem as if Justin got in his face and Spencer was attacked. Spencer is a 50 something year old”adult” admittedly shouting expletives at another grown man at a children’s function with no regard to who is around. Yet there is no regret, apology, or remorse for this situation.
4. they should have both appeared in this video and stated what they did was done at the wrong time wrong place, was inappropriate and apologized. None of that happened it was a bait and switch this is not my responsibility someone else is making up lies about me type of video.
5. Spencer then proceeds to say he has a video of the entire conversation. You can tell in the footage that we’ve seen Spencer is not holding the camera at Justin so they are not filming together. IF Spencer has this footage , dd he intentionally turn on his camera prior to approaching Justin to “exchange pleasantries” and then continue to film Justin without his knowledge? this seems to be the case as he says he doesn’t want to release it because he doesn’t have the other persons permission. So he can film people in secret without their knowledge and that’s cool but if someone else happens to catch them on the live stream, that’s invading a private moment. These double standard, narcissists are gross and super creepy.

IMO Spencer and Katie are lying pathetic cowards.
Bravo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they have hidden cameras on them, maybe in those big mics they wear, just in case they need to capture an "assault " on them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.