Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How KT’s day is going… those green cupcakes aren’t going to eat themselves now are they??? I’d imagine she already wolfed those down and is now working on her Friday cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BLAB at this point...

FWIW Justin sounded blindsided by the verbal altercation in his initial stories. To me, he sounded like he was genuinely confused by Spencer's aggression.

Spencer, on the other hand, sounded like he spent days upon days rehearsing his story and it still blew up in his face lol.
I totally agree. That whole DIY rant and pointing at the camera saying "you know who you are", is very clear and confirmed now to who he was referring to. You could see the seething anger in his face and in his voice. This encounter has been brewing for a long time in his mind. I don't believe for a second that he was calm and friendly when he approached Justin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.