Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thing that gets me is…we can ALL see how he could have turned this around and posted a different version of this video that was basically

1. you may have heard some rumors about us
2. I just wanted to clear the air: we did have an argument but have since made up
3. I apologize that we made him feel threatened
4. We’ll do better next time

this would require a bleeping ounce of humility. but ultimately this would have been a better approach in the long run.

instead what we got are

1. straight up LIES about Justin’s video
2. a veiled threat that they have “the footage” which, if it exists and is released, will PROBABLY be edited in their favor
3. more actual insults and insinuations about, not just Justin’s character, but ALL of their former friends

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is incredible, it really is….they only put out “what really happened” videos when they are so clearly in the wrong. We all knew it would be a matter of time before they put something out.

First the Columbia in which thumb explained what happened and wasn’t even there…and now thumb attacking Justin. This time he clearly had a few drinks in him. Wonder if he has a hard time remembering that night.

Someone mentioned upthread that while this moment got attention, it didn’t get nearly as big as the Covid thing. They could have just shut up for once and hope things quiet down, but no.

Also curious why dumber isn’t there. Is she pissed off at him?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is incredible, it really is….they only put out “what really happened” videos when they are so clearly in the wrong. We all knew it would be a matter of time before they put something out.

First the Columbia in which thumb explained what happened and wasn’t even there…and now thumb attacking Justin. This time he clearly had a few drinks in him. Wonder if he has a hard time remembering that night.

Someone mentioned upthread that while this moment got attention, it didn’t get nearly as big as the Covid thing. They could have just shut up for once and hope things quiet down, but no.

Also curious why dumber isn’t there. Is she pissed off at him?
Oh she's busy with her "emails"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The irony of ironies is if this ban takes effect on St. Patrick's Day.

Because the entire downfall of their channel boils down to them being green with envy over other channels who are experiencing a much higher rate of success because they produce quality content and aren't competely garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As a teacher for over twenty years at both middle school and high school, it is so painfully obvious he was lying and trying to cover his ass. The guilty child always says the things Thumb is saying. Of course they "won't go away" because they are a fungus (like the kind under KTs nails and on Thumbs tongue and that shiz is hard to get rid of. Narcissistic children. Normal people would have just called it quits at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That mansplaining video is right out of Trump's playbook.."all will be revealed" in other words, stay tuned. I call fake news, fake video, fake people. Btw a over 50 year old man starting any video by saying he was at Princess Night is just hysterical and sad. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That mansplaining video is right out of Trump's playbook.."all will be revealed" in other words, stay tuned. I call fake news, fake video, fake people. Btw a over 50 year old man starting any video by saying he was at Princess Night is just hysterical and sad. 🤣
It's the whole.. shows the one bit of footage he could try and twist then immediately goes into we have more but we don't have permission from the other person involved that makes me snort laugh

Reactions: 18
Has the RAT "Human Hands Spencer" been holding on to this Justin hot take for almost a year? Did being called a grifter and a rat really throw him so far over the deep end that he is threatening his own "livelihood" by attacking another vlogger? Is the peewee herman weirdo with the van the one to finally destroy BLOB? So many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.