Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many YT videos do these guys put out have the title “setting the record straight”? I swear it’s turning into a monthly thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
One of them hasn’t slept much. Still liking comments. 😂

I’m sat here impatiently waiting for all the west coast tattlers to WAKE UP! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Funny how the comments are 90% positive while they are awake, but 90% neutral or negative when they are sleeping/passed out.
And BLAB, not even your most gullible stans believe for one second that you choose to completely ignore every other vlogger at Disneyland. Not even a casual “hello” on camera to be civil.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a few pages behind on this thread but I had to share.
Main Street Moments has seen the video and wants Spencer to post his "footage" 👀
C0C4521F-C0FB-458E-9641-8EF5AE4D7AD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
i skimmed through the comments of the video. the amount of people who believe spencer makes me sick

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll be giving them too much credit if they used Chat GPT to write positive comments for them...

Thumb: I think we should use that new Chat GPT to write our comments on our spam accounts for us!
Everyone's Mother In Law: What's that? Can I eat it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Justin never said he actually got punched.

Spencer makes it sound like Justin accused him of assault.

This right here is what is known as a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some observations (in my humble opinion) from Spencer “Setting the record straight”.

1. Spencer takes NO responsibility for instigating an argument at Disneyland during Princess Nite (Which I can only imagine is for little children whose parents have saved up a lot of money to take them to this event).
2. Even though Spencer states TWICE that KT was there during the entire incident and in fact talked to Justin by herself without Spencer for 20 minutes (and he could not actually know what was said between the two) she does not have the courage to appear in this video and explain anything.
3. Spencer turns this around to try to make it seem as if Justin got in his face and Spencer was attacked. Spencer is a 50 something year old”adult” admittedly shouting expletives at another grown man at a children’s function with no regard to who is around. Yet there is no regret, apology, or remorse for this situation.
4. they should have both appeared in this video and stated what they did was done at the wrong time wrong place, was inappropriate and apologized. None of that happened it was a bait and switch this is not my responsibility someone else is making up lies about me type of video.
5. Spencer then proceeds to say he has a video of the entire conversation. You can tell in the footage that we’ve seen Spencer is not holding the camera at Justin so they are not filming together. IF Spencer has this footage , dd he intentionally turn on his camera prior to approaching Justin to “exchange pleasantries” and then continue to film Justin without his knowledge? this seems to be the case as he says he doesn’t want to release it because he doesn’t have the other persons permission. So he can film people in secret without their knowledge and that’s cool but if someone else happens to catch them on the live stream, that’s invading a private moment. These double standard, narcissists are gross and super creepy.

IMO Spencer and Katie are lying pathetic cowards.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Holy hell? I can't believe the one night I go to sleep early all of this goes down!

I have just one eloquent thought for you Spence- those who denied it, supplied it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Holy hell? I can't believe the one night I go to sleep early all of this goes down!

I have just one eloquent thought for you Spence- those who denied it, supplied it!
How do you think I feel? I'm ahead of you all over in the UK and I miss all this actually going on lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now seems like a good time to re-submit this thread title
Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They just go from one tit show to another. Good for us but come on can't these 2 just stop already.
They have managed to destroy every connection they had, one by one.
They are losing viewers and losing ground.
Time to pack it in grifters !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The best part of the video Thumb is where Thumb says he was accused... Justin never said who it was, it was us who all put 2 & 2 together and got those two..

He's shot himself in the foot straight off the bat..

Doesn't like to address heresy.. does it every livestream...

Justin was the one getting in his face... Video footage shows Thumb being the one to get in Justin's face..

Shows footage stating Justin followed him after walking away.. footage actually shows Justin walking along side Katie and Charlie..

Admits to filming the entire thing which makes everyone think he went up to Justin already recording.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.