Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they didn't even do the youtuber thing where they credit the source material for the screenshot they stole

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just a heads up, doing nothing to their channel i.e not liking, disliking, commenting will harm their channel more than anything.
Zero interaction hurts their chances in the algorithm
You're right about not giving them any interaction but I had to comment on the latest video in case Disney decides to look at the comments and see how the public views them.
BTW KT is up early (or never slept since she was responding to comments all night) and posting on IG like nothing happened. Funny how KT is "hearting" all the positive comments on the video, it only feeds their delusions of being persecuted

• Heart
Reactions: 20
they didn't even do the youtuber thing where they credit the source material for the screenshot they stole
How do we reach out to the YouTube channel Magically Consumed and let them know that Best Life and Beyond is using their footage in a monetized video without their permission?

This is posted in their channel description: "Copyright Info: All original artwork/imagery that is used on our channel is copywritten. Our channel has a commercial license directly from the artist(s). We don't offer downloads for anything that is used on our channel. Please do not copy/reupload/use our imagery. If you use our content without prior permission, you run the risk of content removal and possible action taken by Youtube!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How do we reach out to the YouTube channel Magically Consumed and let them know that Best Life and Beyond is using their footage in a monetized video without their permission?

This is posted in their channel description: "Copyright Info: All original artwork/imagery that is used on our channel is copywritten. Our channel has a commercial license directly from the artist(s). We don't offer downloads for anything that is used on our channel. Please do not copy/reupload/use our imagery. If you use our content without prior permission, you run the risk of content removal and possible action taken by Youtube!"
Oooo…get that strike on their channel….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m hearing that the TCF Los Angeles Chapter might be having an emergency internal Discipline Board Hearing.

Allegedly, they have asked the TCF Board Members and Spencer to meet at an abandoned Train Freight Car that has both a “TCF”graffiti in bubble letters and a Felix the Cat sticker on the side of it.

Perhaps, they will discuss their ruining of Cast Member Preview Day of the new Toon Town Ride while they are going through the formal process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
BTW KT is up early (or never slept since she was responding to comments all night) and posting on IG like nothing happened
Everything she posts is
zXMRfbsHOAire.gif

There might be a contact info in the about section of their channel
---
Just found out Thumb has a Twitter account he hasn't used since 2018

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone have the dislikes for this BS? Judging by comments being deleted there will be a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i dont know what he said because i won't watch his videos. when i first saw it come up on youtube i almost thought it was another louie bee video. lol they are literally doing biweekly 'what happened?!" videos explaining all their actions.
looks like from the comments on the video their followers are a cult

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Spencer sees Justin at Disneyland Princess Night and decides to leisurely approach his bud to calmly ask him about some hearsay.

He has no idea why Justin would think anything else was going to happen.

711A356A-29A4-444F-905B-C332B7E9A008.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230317_082036_Samsung Internet.jpg

They will get around to revealing new information right after they get to that firefighter charity.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.