Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer is such a sweaty ball sack. You know KT is the one starting all of the tit and telling "her man" to take care of it.

High school level fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All I have to add is…a Stan called Justin crazy?! Compared to Spencer, who just looks like he smells like cheap vodka?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So is today the day these two grifters finally get thrown out of Disneyland, with Mickey Mouse uttering the words BYE FELICIA?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT staying up all night deleting comments is the most work she has done since trying to fit into jeans back in January 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She posted on Instagram as if she were in Malibu. His PR disaster explanation monologue was posted from Irvine.

Are they apart? Could this have caused a blow up between them? Not just in their toilet, as usual, but an emotional blow up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am just over these pathetic bleeping grifters like BLOB and all the other “content creators” 🤮 complaining about ANY hate or negativity that comes their way. Putting yourself out there this way is a choice, with real life consequences. Nobody does this for a hobby anymore. In the early days of youtube (beauty guru days), I do believe some people did it “for fun”. Those days are long gone. All these people need to wake up and face the reality of their actions.

Privacy is priceless and these fake ass influences, vloggers, content creators- whatever the duck you want to call them, give up their right to privacy with the first video they post. I know they are addicted to the attention and money, but is it worth it? Even the most innocent of “creators” get haters. You are a “public figure”, if you can’t take the heat then delete yourself from the internet. Living like this is not psychologically healthy. The truth is BLOB and many others that are hate magnets have no talent. Their only real “talent” is entertaining people with what a train wreck they are, negative attention is all they can sustain.

No one feels sorry for you BLOB (or any others who monetize themselves). I can’t stand these “family vloggers” even more, monetizing their child’s life before they even breathe their first breath out of the womb. From what I gather many of these family vloggers who post their children make literally millions from it, they are addicted to the easy money and going against all parental instincts. BLOB is at least smart enough not to procreate, but they use the niece for sympathy and views. Who is protecting this child? Doesn’t she have her own channel too? Are people dumb? There are tons of Pedos out there. The poor niece CAN’T GIVE INFORMED CONSENT or understand the long term consequences of her actions. Notice how very few “child stars” turn out to be normal? This is a similar situation but with less monetary pay off and even less privacy for the child.

Does anyone else feel like we are living in a dystopian society with all this tit being so normalized? Where are the laws to protect the public? I am sick of getting caught in people’s streams at Disneyland. I am a private person who doesn’t choose to post my life online for monetary gain or even for regular social media purposes. I don’t want my image, even in passing, blasted on the internet, even if it is for the 10,000th nobody disney Live streamer. Why hasn’t Disney put any regulation on vlogging? It is so annoying that we live in a time where we are all so addicted to our devices that we can’t actually live in the moment. Watch a parade at Disneyland and people can’t resist filming it, which takes away from the experience for others. They are never going to watch that footage and there is always better, professional footage of that parade online. They have to prove to themselves and post on social media they were doing something “worthwhile”.

It is only a matter of time until Disney steps in. If they choose to keep the top vloggers, I am okay with that. I love LisaLand, she is pure class and I enjoy her videos. The “chosen few” vloggers do need to be following some rules. All family vlogging should be illegal. Protect children, they can’t give informed consent. People are not understanding the long term impact of all of this. I know I sound like an old fart, but 15-20 years ago many of us would have been shocked that this is all normalized in today’s world.

All we can hope is this leads to some regulations for vlogging at the Disney parks and that more places don’t allow filming. If bleeping Trader Joe’s can ban filming, other places should follow suit. We shouldn’t have to live like this. TiK Tok is also another cancer to humanity that needs to be banned. The fact that this crap makes people money is really scary, because easy money like this can lead to moral bankruptcy. We are seeing it all play out before our very eyes, and duck it is terrifying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Spencer is such a sweaty ball sack. You know KT is the one starting all of the tit and telling "her man" to take care of it.

High school level fuckery.
Oh, he took care of it alright.....

The thing that constantly amazes me about these two is how they are able to take a bad situation and make it worse every time.
Nothing funnier than watching stupid happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
"What really happened" my ass. Thumb is such a drunk lying lush. #princessnightaggression #spencerisadrunk #banbestlifeandbeyond

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Will we get another hat-less Spencer sighting in Disneyland today? Who can forget his pathetic failed attempt to blend in with the crowds and conceal his identity at the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening after Covid-gate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
my first thought on this whole thing this morning was that i still can't believe KT just threw spencer to the wolves and had him do the "explanation" video solo. what a loving and loyal partner!

KT probably: "sorry turbo, YOU'RE the reason we're in this mess so YOU can do the video by yourself!......boop!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.