Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
A good reminder that the holidays can be stressful and full of anxiety for some, even this upcoming St. Patrick’s Day:

3DD49D02-88C3-4E74-81F5-27A9BA29C619.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
If you have multiple videos that are titled “setting the record straight” or “what really happened”, you may be the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

wifeofanitalian

I am in no way a VIP like most of you, but have been gone for awhile. Hubby had pneumonia pretty bad. All is good and I have caught up. There was no way to go back and like/love everyone’s comments, but man you are all fantastic. I am back and apparently in time for what might be the greatest shit show to have happened. So good to be back amongst TattleLife family.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
None of what Spencer said changes the fact that he aggressively confronted someone about a rumor at Princess Nite while standing in the middle of Main Street…on Disneyland property and admittedly was using profanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Down another 100 subs. I'm starting to think this downturn has something to do with Justin's video where he says that BLAB approached him at Princess nite and almost punched him.

1678978447401.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53