Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At worst, he is lying entirely.

At best, he has made fun of KT and Spencer to some capacity...so...he'd be a tit friend.

Not as great of a gotchya as you think.
"i pretended to hate best life and beyond so much that nobody could tell i was lying" isn't the flex you think it is if you're trying to maintain a friendship with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

At best, he has made fun of KT and Spencer to some capacity...so...he'd be a tit friend.

I guess the first thing I'd look for is a complete lack of knowledge of how to spell words or grammatically form sentences. If he wanted to be completely undercover he'd learn how to sound somewhat intelligible first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Indeed. We haven’t had a useless stan pop in for awhile. He must be tearing them to shreds cause we all are?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Damn, this one moves fast!

Re: Vegas/M Resort. I’ve been watching Travel Ruby for a while now and she is consistently better all the time. They even moved out the Vegas recently. Thorough, planned out, insightful, helpful. Great videos all around, especially the pools.

Reactions: 29
He's just jealous that Thumb didn't get up close and personal with him... Close enough to kiss him maybe
---
Stood streaming at the Disneyland gates after seeing Thumb enter
lotion-it.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tony "watch them point fingers at each other "

IRL Tony and BLAB attacking people for real

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.