Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so it’s safe to assume the grifters aren’t at the parks today? i can’t imagine they’d be at the indy reopening and not posting their every move on KT’s IG at least. im going to the toontown reopening sunday, i wonder if they’ll be there (what happened to the rumors from last night of them being banned?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 2.15.38 PM.png

Uhh? I refreshed a few times within 30 seconds and the upvotes went up 500 within that time.

Edit: Up to 5.8k and that screenshot is like a minute old. These two are more slimy than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Also….the person on top talking about home is where the vlog is videos being their favorite….they haven’t done those forever!

Hopefully they will have no choice but to bring those back. You know. Cause they’ll be banned. Hopefully.
this is why I say their video quality has plummeted.

They used to be NOT SO BAD! I found their vids helpful when planning trips in 18 and 19, and watched through the pandemic. Even sent them $$ for their first WDW trip. It was probably all fake, but that fake was not out there for the world to easily decipher.

so, if anyone has any recommendations for quality lifestyle homekeeping, shopping, dining, travel and cooking creators that arent Insufferably arrogant and out of touch …

or any Disney creators who do dedicated and thorough merch search vids …

I am always open to recommendations for decent creators.

I found this guy today. I like his ethos. (Pardon if this was already posted in earlier threads 2 months ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2036549
She’s ok w his actions. So when the whole video comes out let’s remember this. Rn she’s hiding behind the fact no one has seen the video and heard the audio. Once released let’s not forget she supports his actions.
spencer didn't even OWN WHAT HE DID.

spencer claims to have backed off justin as soon as justin said he hadn't spread any rumors or anything about them. but i don't believe for one second that spencer calmly said "oh okay, it's all cool then" without a hint of sarcasm or anger. i bet he was still FURIOUS about it...he said that he "exchanged expletives" once justin decided to defend himself more? what the duck was that all about? we don't know because spencer. did not. admit. jack tit.

ALSO, according to best life and beyond, "100% ASSAULT" is defined as

1. saying one sentence calmly on a livestream
2. walking by somebody and possibly coughing near them

i feel like this fits their own definition of what should get someone trespassed from the park.

[edit] also their "we chose this reality" line will go down in tattle history. mark my words.

reminds me of this:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m eating my salad out of a comically large bowl in honor of them shooting themselves in the foot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
spencer won't have enough money for KT's churro addiction by the time they're done buying all those likes
The downvotes were 3 times the upvotes a very short time ago and now they have twice as many upvotes within like an hour? They didn't even bother to make it look convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Blame blab, they fucked up so badly we trolls be eating for weeks
Yep! When I was listening to Justin's story on his IG group, I couldn't believe no one had shared or talked about it yet. I came here...all was business as usual. I dropped the lit bomb, running away anonymously, with my middle finger pointed at BLAB. Been watching the whole thing burn down to the ground. It's glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The downvotes were 3 times the upvotes a very short time ago and now they have twice as many upvotes within like an hour? They didn't even bother to make it look convincing.
They'll get a fair few emails from places selling "natural" views/likes/subscribers just for being creators

Reactions: 9
spencer didn't even OWN WHAT HE DID.

spencer claims to have backed off justin as soon as justin said he hadn't spread any rumors or anything about them. but i don't believe for one second that spencer calmly said "oh okay, it's all cool then" without a hint of sarcasm or anger. i bet he was still FURIOUS about it...he said that he "exchanged expletives" once justin decided to defend himself more? what the duck was that all about? we don't know because spencer. did not. admit. jack tit.

ALSO, according to best life and beyond, "100% ASSAULT" is defined as

1. saying one sentence calmly on a livestream
2. walking by somebody and possibly coughing near them

i feel like this fits their own definition of what should get someone trespassed from the park.

[edit] also their "we chose this reality" line will go down in tattle history. mark my words.

reminds me of this:
If they are rejecting this reality I wish I knew how the got hold of a dimensional transporter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Alright so they went from 1.somethingk upvotes to 6.6k super fast and now it's just stopped. Totally makes sense. Real smooth guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.