Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life & Beyond #86: Spencer‘s Lying, Nobody’s Buying, KT’s in Hiding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Are people actually bailing ( 🤞🏻) or are bots shutting down? I wish they weren’t such rounded numbers each time (unless that’s just how YouTube presents things)
I think people are bailing and they're desperately trying to make it appear otherwise.

Happy Friday you guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
blab is so deluded that they blame this on trolls or people trying to clout chase to get more views.

but this is literally entirely brought on by their actions.

and they will never admit it, because they have never admitted to literally anything.

they "chose this reality".

1679091289445.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I sure hope KT posts a story her to IG later from her couch with no makeup (or filters) apologizing for not being very active today. I can't imagine what could be keeping her from sharing her usual riveting content with the world...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I read this in Eric Cartman's voice, which I assume is the whiny voice he uses to hit up Mother Emmons for extra cash and job connections.
Thumb: Nooo Charlie, that's ma pork pie...Noooo Charlieeee. Bad Charlie... MOOOOMMMM PIXAR CHARLIES BEING A DILDO!!!

Dumb: Well I know a naughty Charlie that's sleeping with mommy tonight..

*Inhales*
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll
Katies a witch, she's a big fat witch
She's the biggest witch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid witch, if there ever was a witch
She's a witch to all the boys and girls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2036710

Uhh? I refreshed a few times within 30 seconds and the upvotes went up 500 within that time.

Edit: Up to 5.8k and that screenshot is like a minute old. These two are more slimy than I thought.
SPENCER: "Quick! We need to buy some upvotes on our video!"
KT: (Mumbles because of the 8 green cupcakes jammed in her face.)
SPENCER: "Fine! I'll do it! Where's the credit card?"
KT: (Mumbles again and leaves the room.)

Reactions: 7
A lesson from 9th grade English:
Unreliable narrators may try to convince the reader of his or her lack of culpability or offer a point of view that's immediately suspect due to the character's known deficiencies—madness, drunkenness, immorality, immaturity, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally caught up!

Thought I'd have some fun with numbers (thanks for those posting stats!).

The first 22k views had 1.25k likes (5.7%). The next 8k views had 5.35k likes (67%)!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.