Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB at this point...

FWIW Justin sounded blindsided by the verbal altercation in his initial stories. To me, he sounded like he was genuinely confused by Spencer's aggression.

Spencer, on the other hand, sounded like he spent days upon days rehearsing his story and it still blew up in his face lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BLAB at this point...

FWIW Justin sounded blindsided by the verbal altercation in his initial stories. To me, he sounded like he was genuinely confused by Spencer's aggression.

Spencer, on the other hand, sounded like he spent days upon days rehearsing his story and it still blew up in his face lol.
I said this earlier, in Justin's Princess Night video you can tell he's still processing it and it's effecting him where as those two poor excuses for an elephant carcus didn't seem to give two shits

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I said this earlier, in Justin's Princess Night video you can tell he's still processing it and it's effecting him where as those two poor excuses for an elephant carcus didn't seem to give two shits
yeah, justin's video seemed less like a "takedown" or "accusation" video for everyone to see, and more of a blog about his feelings, to his private patreon fans on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 25
yeah, justin's video seemed less like a "takedown" or "accusation" video for everyone to see, and more of a blog about his feelings, to his private patreon fans on instagram
Exactly it wasn't supposed to get out more than to those fans of his and yet here we are

Reactions: 14
Right??? I know I would probably react the same if I were in his shoes, he definitely seemed frazzled by it... I don't blame him! Can I also say that I've never been a JS fan, he's just not quite my cup of tea... but I don't recall him being embroiled in high school petty drama with other vloggers over the years.

Reactions: 21
I am shocked, SHOCKED, that an adulterer and the man who perused a married woman would stoop so low as to confront someone in a theme park and then lie about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How lame are they? I wish buying subs and likes wasn’t a thing. I’m sure that money could be used for something much more productive, but no…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let us remember 11 and a half months ago the response they gave even to someone sympathetic to them when they claim KT was "assaulted" by someone who cleared his throat walking by her (wasn't even looking at her).

foo.jpg

Now they are claiming Justin overreacted???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Let us remember 11 and a half months ago the response they gave even to someone sympathetic to them when they claim KT was "assaulted" by someone who cleared his throat walking by her (wasn't even looking at her).

View attachment 2036777

Now they are claiming Justin overreacted???
And that my friends is what you call KARMA! KT & Spencer you fuggin suck! Kt cries wolfe at Griftbuster and now you Spencer are trying to spin the narrative on Justin implying he’s a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.