Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2036549
She’s ok w his actions. So when the whole video comes out let’s remember this. Rn she’s hiding behind the fact no one has seen the video and heard the audio. Once released let’s not forget she supports his actions.
He didn’t drag the other party through the mud?! He basically accused Justin of being the aggressor and becoming physical and called Justin a liar.

If you google narcissistic they both fit the description to a T and deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2036549
She’s ok w his actions. So when the whole video comes out let’s remember this. Rn she’s hiding behind the fact no one has seen the video and heard the audio. Once released let’s not forget she supports his actions.
I don’t expect vloggers or anyone to be perfect. I expect people to act their age and be decent people.

Also funny how they are acting like there isn’t video? Even though thumb cherry picked bits of someone else’s livestream to use for monetary gain in this video without giving proper credit to the channel that got the video in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
didn't she feed ally fried chicken right after her surgery and didn't even bother wearing a mask around her?

i see KT is as good of a "nurse" as she is at controlling herself when it comes to food
KT ate meatloaf beforehand to boost her immunity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if they never showed us who they truly were. If Columbia never happened. My former Stan dumbass wouldn’t know what to do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking of a tag line when we find out BLAB has been bounced out of Disney. George Bush had the ladies and Gentleman We got ‘em! Moment. I was thinking maybe Ladies and Gentleman The Queen has lost her Crown. Any suggestions?
By Felicia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spencer mentioned that he did not have a closed fist, it appeared that way because he was holding a tripod. Couldn't this tripod be used as a weapon?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Spencer mentioned that he did not have a closed fist, it appeared that way because he was holding a tripod. Couldn't this tripod be used as a weapon?
Yup especially if raised the right way for someone to think he's gonna use it as one.

I noticed Justin's camera in his hand but never noticed one in Thumbs...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any info on if they’re banned? I really want this to be the best St. Patrick’s Day ever. Payback for all the stereotypes of the Irish from the gods to Spencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is incredible, it really is….they only put out “what really happened” videos when they are so clearly in the wrong. We all knew it would be a matter of time before they put something out.

First the Columbia in which thumb explained what happened and wasn’t even there…and now thumb attacking Justin. This time he clearly had a few drinks in him. Wonder if he has a hard time remembering that night.

Someone mentioned upthread that while this moment got attention, it didn’t get nearly as big as the Covid thing. They could have just shut up for once and hope things quiet down, but no.

Also curious why dumber isn’t there. Is she pissed off at him?
I think the Covid thing blew up because it’s more broadly relatable and abhorrent because it’s a shared global experience, and a Disney wide experience, versus drama in the Disney content creator sphere, which doesn’t bleed into the worldwide Disney SkyNet™️ as much.

They are still just two lowly Disney/SoCal you tubers with very little reach. They are basically irrelevant to the wider conversation and don’t offer anything unique. Their videos have gotten WORSE since Katie quit nursing.

BLAB 97.8k

randomland 270k
Daily Woo 677K
Ordinary Adventures 318k
Magic Journeys 250k
Fresh Baked 177k (lower than I thought)
Mammoth Club 146k
Tim Tracker 896k 🤢
Paging Mr Morrow 205k
Carpetbagger 464k
PC Dev 148k

And I know I missing a lot of the live streamers or other boring channels with more reach and more money and more zeitgeist influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.