Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they have some loyal stans who enjoy the drama, but imagine what it must be like for their other subs. To once again find their favorite Youtubers involved in drama. At this point I don't understand why one would stay subscribed unless they're a super stan.

I just subscribed to Adam, Justin, Fresh Baked and Ordinary Adventures. Boop

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Daphne for the win! She is the ONLY ONE…THE ONLY one to call out these grifters. No other Disney vlogger has had the balls to! Every last one of them has tip toed around everything else. The Colombia incident, covidgate and now this. Shaking my damn head! Do better Disney vloggers. Call a spade a spade!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yep! When I was listening to Justin's story on his IG group, I couldn't believe no one had shared or talked about it yet. I came here...all was business as usual. I dropped the lit bomb, running away anonymously, with my middle finger pointed at BLAB. Been watching the whole thing burn down to the ground. It's glorious.

84CC9653-36B5-4961-9815-562135A39AD5.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BLAB lost the ability to call anyone weird sometime between showing up last year dressed as a leprechaun and dancing in front of Small World with churros.
Now that just comes off as offensive
---
Yep! When I was listening to Justin's story on his IG group, I couldn't believe no one had shared or talked about it yet. I came here...all was business as usual. I dropped the lit bomb, running away anonymously, with my middle finger pointed at BLAB. Been watching the whole thing burn down to the ground. It's glorious.
yes-sir-donald-duck.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Damage Control BLAB (I.e. Make Things Worse BLAB) is my favorite BLAB.

I do hope before they get banned from the park permanently (grant our wish, John Stamos!) they go out in a blaze of glory. I want KT chasing Kitra with a mobility scooter like an enraged hippo shrieking that she is Queen of Disney.
Damage Control BLAB (I.e. Make Things Worse BLAB) is my favorite BLAB.

I do hope before they get banned from the park permanently (grant our wish, John Stamos!) they go out in a blaze of glory. I want KT chasing Kitra with a mobility scooter like an enraged hippo shrieking that she is Queen of Disney.

THIS would be killer content for Disney+

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You've done your duty. Go home and shleep well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s had them disabled for a long time, occasionally he will forget to but I don’t get not wanting audience interaction on his videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he’s said before he’s rather spend the time it would take to moderate comments doing other things. And it pushes convo out to his other income streams/socials, and rewards those who pay for his Patreon with the parasocial relationship. (The one we get here for free!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BLAB lost the ability to call anyone weird sometime between showing up last year dressed as a leprechaun and dancing in front of Small World with churros.
i would also add that blab lost the ability to call themselves 'informative' when you look at [gestures to any of their videos]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
These two are really too dumb for words. Obviously buying likes which will cause the algorithm to push out the video for more people to see what assholes they are. And no comments on the video in over 3 hours? GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These two are really too dumb for words. Obviously buying likes which will cause the algorithm to push out the video for more people to see what assholes they are. And no comments on the video in over 3 hours? GTFO
Meanwhile they just went down another 100 subs to 97.7k 📉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.