Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about the tags got deleted, I noticed they updated it saying they removed the tags and now the comment has gone... Please go flood their Facebook with those screenshots
They are working harder today than they have all year. KT is probably all hyped up on non-sweet starbucks drinks because she's been up all night deleting comments and telling people the truth shall be revealed, and Spencer is more than likely 10 sheets to the wind because he was already at 3 sheets when he posted this "damage control" video and when he saw how bad it backfired on him he just started polishing off the alcohol within reach.

Karma is doing it's job well. (unlike KT and Spencer)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
justin has his connections. it's not like he'd have to go directly through disneyland security like anyone else would. i completely understand if he's not reporting them over concerns over potential crackdowns on ALL vloggers, but it's been confirmed that disneyland is well aware of BLAB and their antics. they really have nothing to lose at all by banning them from the park once and for all

in fact, they'd be making the park a whole lot happier (and safer)
dude Is besties with Bob Gurr and the guys from Oceanic Arts and who knows who else. Whatever connections he has that gets him comped stays at the Polynesian water villas and Grand Californian Suites. Blab tangoed with the wrong influencer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
dude Is besties with Bob Gurr and the guys from Oceanic Arts and who knows who else. Whatever connections he has that gets him comped stays at the Polynesian water villas and Grand Californian Suites. Blab tangoed with the wrong influencer.
Hell Justin knows the voice of Mickey Mouse himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If I was Justin I will pull a card and use it and get them banned enough is enough someone has to do something about these two. Get them where it hurts more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They need to swallow their pride and admit total defeat. They are lucky to have ridden the Disney Parks content train for this long. The fact that they made any money from their inferior “vlogging” methods and display of their deplorable personalities boggles the mind.

Team Adam
Team Justin
Team Griftbuster
Team Daphne

Team everyone but BLOB!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The tags on the video has me completely deadddd 😂 then (since they’re both frequent readers here) notice it and delete it. He wants to come across as “real” and as “authentic” SO BAD lol but us with a developed brain can see right through that 💀 The edited “story time” video and the SEO tags to bring traffic to his video!!!!… DEADDDDD 😩😂💀. You can’t make this tit up 💀💀😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just used a browser extension lol
Apparently Turbo doesn't think anyone is more tech saavy than him.

"QUICK! KT BEAR! FIX THOSE TAGS! THEY CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

BTW, you should add the Thumbsdown extension too. They are getting ratioed big time. 3 downs for every 1 up.
1679082441257.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That video that Spencer put out looks like something someone would put out to try to fight a ban when it happens. That’s why KT isn’t in it as she’s distancing herself from the situation. He’s mentioning counsel, trying to create confusion on the situation, trying to finger point, saying he has video prove….but doesn’t. This was a video directed at Disneyland people. Trying to make it seem like trespassing them would be more trouble than it’s worth. They know something’s going on. So they take off to Malibu, put out this video, and hope they see it. Lay low and hope it goes away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Main Street Moments said in their recent BLAB/Scarred video that Justin is also buddies with Full House actor and Disneyland superfan John Stamos, who they believe may be the person comping Justin with the luxury Disney hotel stays.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have you posted this to Facebook?
Hopefully someone with an anonymous account can do it
---
Apparently Turbo doesn't think anyone is more tech saavy than him.

"QUICK! KT BEAR! FIX THOSE TAGS! THEY CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

BTW, you should add the Thumbsdown extension too. They are getting ratioed big time. 3 downs for every 1 up.
View attachment 2036462
Cheers, I was wondering what that extension was

Reactions: 9
The man seriously just tried to throw Justin under bus. 😮

There's burning bridges, and then there's blowing the whole bleeping island up.

So, they screwed over Adam, and now they're publicly accusing Justin of being an aggressive asshole at Disneyland... What's next? Gonna kick Kitra in the ankle?
If they kick kitra in the ankle ill kick them- BOTH in the balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of all days for me to actually be busy at work!!! I finally caught up after popping in and out all day to read the newest drama. Did he really think this was going to help them? Obviously it did the exact opposite. I love watching the subscriber count drop and I sure hope it continues to drop as the days go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.