Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who doesn't love Stamos ?! :)

meanwhile actual dialogue from that night : "Justin me and my skater bros will mess you up ,and then we'll spray graffiti!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As I said earlier in regards to ADHD/autism the fact their fan base keeps calling Justin crazy for being animated and then them liking those posts really wants me to kick their teeth in

Reactions: 19
While they are hoping for views and monetization here, I also don’t think this is going at all how they planned. They don’t seem to be able to keep up anymore with comments…

Again, if they had just kept their mouth shut and rode it out for a bit, they might have been able to stay out of trouble. But of course the mansplaining thumb just couldn’t resist…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just incase anyone skimmed the screen shots. Here's before
blab tags.jpg

and here's after (I noticed the stats were messed up but after a refresh they went back to normal)
blab tags 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's mind-boggling that we have a 50-year-old man boy that lies about everything. A 50-year-old man boy that cares more about Disneyland than anything else. At this age people have their lives together have a family married or not married but pretty much have their life together This guy is still fighting at Disneyland like he's in high school with his high school sweetheart..
I don't know why they don't see that drama follows them everywhere, I don't know why they don't see that it's time to give it up they're not going to make it.
MARRIED high school sweetheart 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
holy duck. every time i think they can’t get worse, they prove me wrong. i cannot believe i just watched spencer placing the blame on justin for ten minutes. this 50+ year old man cannot take accountability for his own actions to save his life. and where’s katie’s dumb ass? she has no comments whatsoever on all of this?
They’ve definitely hit an all time low now. There’s no going back from this utter bullshit they’ve pulled on themselves. This is a good thing. Now HOPEFULLY everyone will realise what a bunch of fuckwits these two really are and how incredibly toxic and disgusting their abnormal behaviours are. They should not be at the happiest place on earth at all. They need to get their tit sorted. Plain and simple. But even if they did. Still don’t want them back anywhere on YouTube. Bye 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This video shouldn't have any tags at all and the comments should be turned off. The fact that he kept all the Disney tags is just sad. You really want people searching for Disney content to discover this video?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This video shouldn't have any tags at all and the comments should be turned off. The fact that he kept all the Disney tags is just sad. You really want people searching for Disney content to discover this video?
Want to know a Youtuber who grew massively without Tags on his videos? Casey Neistat

Reactions: 8
That was so lame! Spencer says he has video proof which exonerates him but won't release it...

View attachment 2034748

Another person is publicly accusing you of potential assault and you're worried about his feelings? I call bullshit. Either show us your proof of STFU.
Could you imangine Justin turning around and saying hey, show everyone the footage …. Even I’d like to see it. Then Spencer magically doesn’t have it. Bahahahahha what a bleeping twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they realised the tags were visible.

Hey Katie.. this guy says he can see the tags...

KmTnUKop0AfFm.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking of a tag line when we find out BLAB has been bounced out of Disney. George Bush had the ladies and Gentleman We got ‘em! Moment. I was thinking maybe Ladies and Gentleman The Queen has lost her Crown. Any suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking of a tag line when we find out BLAB has been bounced out of Disney. George Bush had the ladies and Gentleman We got ‘em! Moment. I was thinking maybe Ladies and Gentleman The Queen has lost her Crown. Any suggestions?
All while being over seen by Daphne
07566a8c-35d9-443d-95fd-6012c2088261_text.gif

Which old witch?
That fat witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AA92AD44-0461-44E1-A101-0BEA3508C473.jpeg

She’s ok w his actions. So when the whole video comes out let’s remember this. Rn she’s hiding behind the fact no one has seen the video and heard the audio. Once released let’s not forget she supports his actions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2036549
She’s ok w his actions. So when the whole video comes out let’s remember this. Rn she’s hiding behind the fact no one has seen the video and heard the audio. Once released let’s not forget she supports his actions.
Like they will even release it AND that's if it even exists
---
Wheyy I've become a well known member... Like Thumb around a fuel rod station

• Haha
Reactions: 23
9E88B21B-0DF4-4B19-BCDF-98198BC67FE0.jpeg

Dear KT & Dense,

How come you have left this comment up of someone talking trash about one of your “friends”? Someone you shook hands with, made up with, and laughed with at Princess Nite? You would think that someone trying to portray themselves as past the drama would delete this comment when other comments that have been seen as attacks on YOUR character and behavior/demeanors have been deleted. What happened to standing up against bullying?

bleeping losers.

Sincerely,
RoyalTea

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2036549
It's never their fault. "It was Justin who threatened us!" The person who started it IS TO BLAME. And it's BLAB. It's ALWAYS BLAB.

Stop gaslighting your "fans." We know who the real instigator is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.