Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I keep going on about the tags but yea they have to delete the video, the tags have completely made things worse for them or at least Thumb considering he would have put them in before uploading

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gee, you know for a channel that touts itself as the bringers of Disneyland "joy" to the masses... they sure bring a lot of high school, petty drama too :rolleyes:

Spencer's rambling in a nutshell: "The unreleased footage I have isn't important, what's important is my narrative of how everything went down wherein, I Spencer Emmons, am the ultimate victim. Bye Bye Everybody!"

This "unreleased footage" is equivalent to those fake Covid tests with the date stamps lol. At best, if it really does exist... makes him look like the ultimate RAT for essentially wearing a wire while conversing/confronting a frenemy. Which then makes me lean into a theory that they went into Princess Nite looking to pick a fight, record the incident, and blackmail TF out of that content creator...... conveniently there was no Cashlee around, so they subbed in the menacing Checkbook Charlie for backup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OA is at Disneyworld hanging with Adam. I would love to hear their conversations right now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, please vindicate yourself Spencer by posting a video of you using vulgar language on main street during princess nite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
have there been any BLAB sightings at disneyland so far today?

really curious to see if they were banned. if not, i'm expecting spencer to show up hatless again and maybe with a pair of groucho marx glasses this time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This will be a good tell….if they don’t show up today for Indy or Toontown on Sunday, then they definitely got banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
i thought BLAB now did their lives on thursday night to get back at FB? did they even bother coming up with a bullshit excuse as to why they aren't live tonight?

KT was having trouble propping spencer's blacked out body on the chair a la weekend at bernie's?
blab stick to any sort of schedule? Whaaaat? You snorting churro dust or something? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I truly wonder, are they really that unaware of their actions? Do they really think it’s everyone else and not them? It’s scary how they don’t know how to take accountability and be self aware and reflective of situations.

I get not getting along with certain people and not having to be friends with everyone. But we are not talking about that. We are talking about people that were very good friends, roommates, friends you would double date with, BBQ with, collaborate with, constantly hang out with outside and inside the parks…all those people are now ex friends and bridges have all been burnt. There’s a HUGE difference! These two are sickening and deserve every bit of karma.
And all KT can say about losing all of these friends is that they CHOSE THIS REALITY!
WTF does that even mean? 😅 Words spoken by a true dumbass. Stay in school kids!
Blab are quite the narcissistic pair. They will never be genuine. They view people as a way to further themselves. First comes all the fakeness. Then once someone sees their true colors, Blab moves on without a care because no real connection was made. They have proved it over and over again. They both will always be the victim because they are incapable of seeing it any other way. They truly are their own worst enemy. Faking it will only get you so far. Their true colors were bound to come out at some point. And here we are. BLAB falling apart, all on their own.
20230317_112026.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If they're at Disney today, a common move of theirs in past blunders has been to keep quiet on the socials and then drop a new vlog with no hype. That way it gets the added mystique and boost of "Oh - it's the first video since the drama broke! I wonder if they'll discuss it!"

...Then we'll all quickly realize it's just much ado about a ride refurbishment and Spencer appropriating another culture for a half an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And all KT can say about losing all of these friends is that they CHOSE THIS REALITY!
WTF does that even mean? 😅 Words spoken by a true dumbass. Stay in school kids!
Blab are quite the narcissistic pair. They will never be genuine. They view people as a way to further themselves. First comes all the fakeness. Then once someone sees their true colors, Blab moves on without a care because no real connection was made. They have proved it over and over again. They both will always be the victim because they are incapable of seeing it any other way. They truly are their own worst enemy. Faking it will only get you so far. Their true colors were bound to come out at some point. And here we are. BLAB falling apart, all on their own.
View attachment 2036194
BLAB claiming that "they chose" to distance themselves from the other disney vloggers is just typical BLAB. in their minds, they can do no wrong and everything is someone else's fault. spencer blaming justin for everything that happened is the least surprising thing ever

other vloggers distance themselves from BLAB? no way! i mean, BLAB were anti-mask and pro-covid, KT said vlogging was harder than nursing, they screwed one of the most well known disney vloggers out of thanksgiving with his family, spencer showed up to the park while KT was sick with covid and was probably sick himself, and now spencer threatened another well known vlogger and then accused HIM of escalating the situation........but nope, the other vloggers clearly had zero reason to distance themselves from BLAB and it was the other way around!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.