Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Bob… can you get this drunk duck Spence out of the parks please before he hurts someone? Might as well kick out his sidekick troll too, I think her name is KunTy. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The post about the tags got deleted, I noticed they updated it saying they removed the tags and now the comment has gone... Please go flood their Facebook with those screenshots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Waiting for the we’re moving to Orlando video.
Oh hell no! I'm on the East coast and go to WDW about once a year, no way I want to hear her screeching in the Magic Kingdom.
I'm one of Justin's new Youtube subscribers if for no other reason that he called BLAB out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL, they changed the tags huh? Hi KT! Hi Turbo! You two suck and I eagerly await the end of your channel. Go get a real job you wicked grifters!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's mind-boggling that we have a 50-year-old man boy that lies about everything. A 50-year-old man boy that cares more about Disneyland than anything else. At this age people have their lives together have a family married or not married but pretty much have their life together This guy is still fighting at Disneyland like he's in high school with his high school sweetheart..
I don't know why they don't see that drama follows them everywhere, I don't know why they don't see that it's time to give it up they're not going to make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.