Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blown away by the amount of Stan’s that think Justin started all this to gain clout and subscribers. That he’s using BLAB? Do they not realize he has 3 times the amount of subscribers. They are a very special breed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm assuming he wants to prevent a sweeping ban of vloggers from the parks.

If I was in park operations that's what I'd do. I'd provide special vlogging passes to those we vetted to represent the company and ban all non pass issued vlogging.
yup, and if it was my park, I’d monetize the vlogging permission. They have to buy a wristband at gate for the days they want to vlog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
EE6A5EA9-7ACD-465A-A7B9-C02325A815AC.jpeg

ah, yes. Justin. That dang clout chaser needed to get his name out for more “fallowers” from these poor famous people

Oh wait….

661978DC-7D11-4CAF-809A-77129B12264C.jpeg

936CEE1E-2CDB-42B1-B8E2-C51A21371956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2036111

ah, yes. Justin. That dang clout chaser needed to get his name out for more “fallowers” from these poor famous people

Oh wait….

View attachment 2036113

View attachment 2036112
Especially with the video tags telling a different story lmao
---
Same number of videos, almost triple the subscribers!

Seems almost like Spence thinks he'll gain some views from Justin's channel@
That's exactly it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG, the comments. The public has spoken.
They have to delete the video. This has not gone well for them.

BUT it would be a terrible shame for Katie & Spencer if someone clipped part of it first and posted it to Disneyland Reddit asking if they notice me an increase in profanity used by Adults at Disneyland and recommendations how to handle it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.