Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still up deleting and responding to comments. I’m wondering if they will be at DL today 🤔
FE595054-FFCD-4750-8933-C37DD649EA9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen someone saying because Justin was animated he's crazy.

As someone with adult ADHD/autism (I know everyone on the spectrum is different) and I have a feeling Justin does as well (I'm not diagnosing him or saying out right he does).

I am very animated person and don't act "normal" when I'm shaken up, I can go from looking like a crazed lunatic when first confronted and switch to calm and collected in a crisis (and if you're being confronted then threatened with violence, will cause that change) I could tell in Justin's video he was shaken up and trying to process it all straight afterwards and still make his video. Him talking about it in the videos is probably his way of processing it..he's used his videos as a form of therapy and I've been watching him since about...

I want to say 2012? When he started out on his "Quest For Positivity" so him talking about it on camera is his way of "therapy"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They were up to 98.5 thousand subscribed.............now they are at 98 thousand.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 7.06.46 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m on hiatus from the trackers at the moment (nothing new being uploaded), and I decided to catch up here. These ppl are crazy. Glad I unsubscribed ages ago. That explanation video is not the vindication they think it is. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Why didn't this video have the opening "title screen" animation with the wacky/zany sound effects?

Is BL&B no longer DIY? Did he have someone else edit this and they forgot?

I bet this video gets self-deleted by this time on Saturday.
Agreed. Someone should download this video, if it's still even up.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for a second they have video. None of the livestream clips I’ve seen show Spencer’s camera being held up. They may indeed have muffled audio. Maybe he never turns off the camera while at Disney which is why it takes him 39 hours to edit a 15 minute vlog.

Spencer ADMITS he confronted Justin. That is not an admission that backs up any claim of Justin being the aggressor.

Spencer is clearly trying to frame Justin defending himself against Spencer’s confrontation as the bad behavior. He never once apologized or said he should’ve handled it all differently or more privately.

Further, Justin himself said the episode ended with Blab being apologetic. He didn’t leave that part out. Spencer isn’t adding anything new by saying it ended with a ‘smile and a handshake.’

Spencer is a sackless piece of tit. He and KT are unhinged losers and completely deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is it drama always follows these two? That tells me they’re the instigator. Why can’t they just live and let live? Didn’t their mamas teach them anything?

Why make a video like this that just perpetuates the drama? Did Turbo actually think this would make it better? Always playing the victim. Talk about gaslighting people. And who films themselves having a PRIVATE conversation with someone? And also who monetizes a video like this? That’s just scummy all around.

I’m no fan of Natalie but I do enjoy her spilling the tea on BLAB. Ally and Justin are being a little more low-key about hitting back. This is all very telling. Wonder if Adam will weigh in too?

There are so many great vloggers out there who get NO recognition it’s a CRIME that anyone would support these bozos. Time for them and their fans (all 3 of them) to find greener pastures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They are still up deleting and responding to comments. I’m wondering if they will be at DL today 🤔View attachment 2035186
I truly wonder, are they really that unaware of their actions? Do they really think it’s everyone else and not them? It’s scary how they don’t know how to take accountability and be self aware and reflective of situations.

I get not getting along with certain people and not having to be friends with everyone. But we are not talking about that. We are talking about people that were very good friends, roommates, friends you would double date with, BBQ with, collaborate with, constantly hang out with outside and inside the parks…all those people are now ex friends and bridges have all been burnt. There’s a HUGE difference! These two are sickening and deserve every bit of karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Got to laugh at those poor unfortunate souls telling them to ignore the hate when we know full well Thumb & Everyone's favourite mother in law are the hate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Holy crap what did I wake up to? I figured a few funny screenshots from the comments or superchats section from Fresh Baked's live but this is another level and now my dog is waiting for a walk while I catch up 😂

My 2 cents: Spencer is gaslighting the stans because he knows no one else believes his lying ass
Should have just apologized and promised to do better but noooo it's obvious they're doubling down on they're the innocent ones again
Why have jump cuts or edits in a short video telling "your truth"?
He's either been contacted by Disney or can feel it coming
Where is Katie? The co-owner of the channel and your life partner. Why isn't she supporting the man she loves who is being falsely accused?

FWIW-Ally seems super cool and someone who would be great to be friends with. She's the one BLAB needs to be afraid of

Reactions: 31
Also, Spencer says that AFTER it got heated, KATIE spoke to Justin while Spencer walked away for 20 minutes. That does NOT sound like Justin was the one getting aggressive. Surely they would’ve BOTH walked away from an angry Justin getting in Spencer’s face?

Nope, KT stayed with the blindsided party, Justin, while Spence walked away to cool off. Clear as night and day.

Also, Spence, your ‘council’ should inform you that assault doesn’t mean it actually got physical. Battery does. Justin fearing that you were about to punch him through threatening words or movements could be considered assault.

And only a complete douche would film a personal conversation with someone he calls a friend.

• Heart
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.
I hope he asked Justin pets mission to record said footage!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.