Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT says she is seeking council (her spelling, not mine)
Would that be from the Law office of Paddington, Winnie, Yogi & Associates?
šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
fresh baked, oa, adam, magic journeys and now justin scarred. easily the top 5 channels in the community now want NOTHING to do with blab. but we're supposed to believe this pile of horse tit??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Full line of that scene is: ā€œI did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi, Mark.ā€ sneakily equating Spence to Tommy Wiseau
Justin's vague posting is clever and top notch. High marks from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know he was trying to come off like a nice guy explaining his side of things, but Spence was nervous as hell. Reality is settling in. The BLAB comments on the video are gold. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It would be AMAZING if all the other channels would come together and do a "Setting The Record Straight" video of their own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Seems like most vloggers in the Disney community will go with the ā€œwhen they go low, we go highā€ mentality/response.

I love that this is what they came up with for damage control šŸ¤£šŸ„“. Youā€™re telling me that Spencer, KT, and Checkbook Charlieā€¦ 3 on 1, the ones who ambushed Justinā€¦ were the real victims and felt threatened?! lololololā€¦.

I tell you, this video is right up there with OJ Simpsonā€™s multiple denials to clear his nameā€¦anymore remember his book ā€œIf I did itā€?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Deleting comments with the quickness!
and the stans still want to believe that them allowing comments means they arenā€™t hiding anything šŸ™„
8CAFB78F-CD6A-41F7-AD42-1387C2DFF311.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What the hell happened while I was asleep? Stupid time zones.

All hands on deck?
yes-sir-donald-duck.gif

Just had a look on their comments and offftt she's got ALOT of deleting to do as they are getting picked apart!!

If they were recording the whole thing then what's to say Justin wasn't? He also had a camera in his hand... A much bigger more expensive camera keep in mind but still..

Liz put a story out saying life is too short.. I'm kinda expecting something from Kitra.

Is Ally hinting that something is about to happen?
Screenshot_20230317-085540.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Youā€™re telling me that Spencer, KT, and Checkbook Charlieā€¦ 3 on 1, the ones who ambushed Justinā€¦ were the real victims and felt threatened?! lololololā€¦.
I tell you, this video is right up there with OJ Simpsonā€™s multiple denials to clear his nameā€¦anymore remember his book ā€œIf I did itā€?
I'm interested in Charlie's response. He was there, standing off to the side, looking super uncomfortable. He saw/heard the whole thing and knows they are lying. Is he going to go along with the entire charade too?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The friends they still have that don't really like them seeing the video like
"Spencer, Spencer, he's our man, if he can't do it..
great-aladdin.gif

---
If vlogger have nothing to hide..
Then why vlogger delete comments?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like friends of Blabs former friends are the ones not scared to speak their minds
Maiircos a friend of iamchrisrodgers
2AC662C1-BF9C-4693-9516-2D9FF8BC7D99.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The people thinking Justin chased after Thumb when it's clearly in the video he's clearly walking and talking with Dumb and Lickarse Charlie

Reactions: 12
Not too long ago we were all worried BLAB turned boring and they were on an upward trajectory! Haā€¦at least they proved us wrong!! Lol they are thumbasses!
---
Spencer is trying the threaten Justin by saying he has the footage as well. I'm glad he put out this video, it's only going to make it worse for them. Also anyone that is actually seeking counsel, would not have put out this video. Thumb and Dumber strike again.
Thank you for spelling counsel correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blab have burned every bridge and have zero credibility,

I bet they have received a 30 day ban or something. No way they wouldā€™ve gone to Malibu otherwise,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Blab have burned every bridge and have zero credibility,

I bet they have received a 30 day ban or something. No way they wouldā€™ve gone to Malibu otherwise,
While we can be hopeful we have to wait and see if they are spotted at Disneyland today for the reopening of Indiana Jones.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.