Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact our little band and others especially Louie and Jess have resulted in him addressing…..deflecting his actions at all things Princess night is chefs kiss. I hope Patrick and his family will be safe tomorrow.

And to think their demise “All started on a boat”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
what did she say?
She calls them out by name and says “it sucks to suck” 😂 and how they’re doing a great job trying to get banned by lying about talking smack, how they’re trying to act tough with their “little fists” in the air 😂 I died. She also congratulates them on living their “best and not broken up life”.

EVERY Disney vlogger needs to follow her lead and call them out. By name. I hate the vague IG posts w/shady quotes. Call. Them. Out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She calls them out by name and says “it sucks to suck” 😂 and how they’re doing a great job trying to get banned by lying about talking smack, how they’re trying to act tough with their “little fists” in the air 😂 I died. She also congratulates them on living their “best and not broken up life”.

EVERY Disney vlogger needs to follow her lead and call them out. By name. I hate the vague IG posts w/shady quotes. Call. Them. Out.
I need to see this. Someone please share 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BLAB is responding to comments on the video with "all will be revealed soon." how? if spencer has "footage" that vindicates him like he claims, why wouldn't he release it right now? i think we all know why

are they trying to bribe "witnesses" to vouch for them? maybe KT will finally let tony sleep with her if he goes on record and claims he was there?

the "all will be revealed soon" comments really makes me think they're actually dumb enough to go out and hire a lawyer for whatever reason. to sue the haters?
---

i saw that comment as well and figured he was referring to the video justin posted on IG
They’re probably trying to see if Pixar Charlie is willing to back them up publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Spencer just self-report a violation of the Disney Guest Courtesy Policy, Jess Colopy?

Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity.

Disneyland has to take a stand and show there are consequences for people that admit they were swearing inside the turnstiles on Princess Nite!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They could’ve just apologized you know! Instead, Spencer publicly said Justin was aggressive and started the fight. Who actually believes this? He single handedly just burnt his house down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Consulting "council" LOL uh huh ok. Also, why would anyone EVER believe anything that come out of your pathological lies that both of you tell constantly. Just give it up already.
If they indeed are seeking council, they might want to wrap up KT's marathon divorce. Maybe, they can get a 2 for 1 discount from their attorney. I am sure Goofy would love to represent them in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.