Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he secretly recording in hopes Justin would react? Or try to use against him? Also, wouldn’t it kind of prove thumb was drunk with rage and all the booze?

Sounds like thumb is trying to use alternative facts here…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This day turned out to be very interesting. Quite a development. I gotta say Spence’s video is only damaging his case and will hopefully bring the downfall to their channel. I suspect that there was some kind of Disney reach out that caused this drastic step and attempt to defend himself. It’s in Justin’s court now. See you tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This day turned out to be very interesting. Quite a development. I gotta say Spence’s video is only damaging his case and will hopefully bring the downfall to their channel. I suspect that there was some kind of Disney reach out that caused this drastic step and attempt to defend himself. It’s in Justin’s court now. See you tomorrow.
yeah, i don't think they would have released this video unless they know something's up behind the scenes. it's not like they've been getting a tit ton of backlash like they were during covid-gate. there's only been a couple articles that have come out about the incident with justin and i believe only one speculated that it could've been BLAB, whereas their antics during covid-gate received A LOT more publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yeah, i don't think they would have released this video unless they know something's up behind the scenes. it's not like they've been getting a tit ton of backlash like they were during covid-gate. there's only been a couple articles that have come out about the incident with justin and i believe only one speculated that it could've been BLAB, whereas their antics during covid-gate received A LOT more publicity
This may turn out to be their most viewed video in months…by far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A Question & Two Comments now that I finished the video,

1) Did he have an option to not include that commercial halfway through it? Did he proactively make the decision to monetize this video in case it went viral that he could get a few dollars out of it?

2) Katie had to 100% be the reason that he had to make the video. She's probably not in a great place right now realizing that she might actually be banned from Disneyland for life. It is probably a similar emotion to when a Defendant hears the Jury Foreman declare "Guilty!" and then the Defendant has to anxiously await sentencing. Spencer was probably nagged the entire drive from Irvine to Malibu that Katie needed to be presented as the Peace Maker and to have him totally separate her from the confrontation.

3) It must have absolutely killed Spencer that he couldn't somehow blame the entire exchange on a couple of dozen Disney Content critics on an Internet Message Board. This message board is always their problem. Never that Spencer proactively searched out a Married Woman with intentions of starting a romantic relationship with her. Not that they absolutely mishandled breaking their sublease with Adam. Never that he shouldn't have gone to a Family Theme Park when he was sick during a pandemic. It is the few dozen people here that see through their facade that are the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Daphne straight up calling them out in her Stories. She has more balls than ALL the Disney vloggers combined 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Once you think about it. It’s sooo stupid! Their ego must of been sooo crushed that they had to start drama and confrontation. Theyre adults just vlogging at a bleeping theme park. Their ego and lack of humility is why there’s these forums and videos bashing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
CC7A1875-5B95-4A7A-90D5-CA658EE80020.jpeg

this has the same cringe vibes as when Eminem’s mom made a rap album blaming him for everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Justin, how did being so vague work out for you? Now you get to defend yourself against this trash. Should have been detailed from the start.
You are so right!!! By now, everyone should know how they are and that they’d lie and gaslight their way out of the situation. Lesson to all the Disney content creators out there … call their asses out and if the situation applies, file complaints against them so they can finally be banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s happening ⬇

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.