Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And strange not to see the word Disneyland in the title. Guess they’re not trying to draw new viewers into this video.
280071C7-AB2C-479A-BF21-E427EA5F1928.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I called it. They're assembling a legal team to consult on the matter, as per KT's ignorantly misspelled response to a comment under this blame game video. RUN JUSTIN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Spencer can't released the footage because he recored the private conversation without Justin knowing. Notice in the video Spencer camera was facing down the whole time. So he most likely only has an audio recording.
Exactly. You need two party consent for recordings in the state of California. If Spence was holding the camera in his hand without Justin’s knowledge and tries to use it as evidence against him - no lawyer will touch their case with a ten foot pole.

Scratch that. Justin’s lawyer would.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20230316_231529_Gallery.jpg

So releasing the footage is not nice, but coming out with all these accusations is?
The video would be nice, because it would show the truth.

(BTW, this has already been deleted)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think Justin has all he needs now to finally end them and I think behind the scenes he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So he had his liquid courage for this “explanation” video, I’m guessing? What with his red face and shifty eye and all…

I’d be curious to see their numbers over the next few days.

Does this confirm it then? Figured a reaction like this was coming…

Also, thumb is one to talk about “reality”…dude yells at dolphins

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So he is exact words was that “I thought it was appropriate at the time to bring up something that I heard via hearsay that that person said about me. But I don’t like to listen to hearsay or base anything off that.”
But in the comments he said it was something Justin said in a video. Spencer probably felt it was shade and wanted to pick a fight at the park instead of addressing it privately like a civil human being.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BLAB is responding to comments on the video with "all will be revealed soon." how? if spencer has "footage" that vindicates him like he claims, why wouldn't he release it right now? i think we all know why

are they trying to bribe "witnesses" to vouch for them? maybe KT will finally let tony sleep with her if he goes on record and claims he was there?

the "all will be revealed soon" comments really makes me think they're actually dumb enough to go out and hire a lawyer for whatever reason. to sue the haters?
---
So he is exact words was that “I thought it was appropriate at the time to bring up something that I heard via hearsay that that person said about me. But I don’t like to listen to hearsay or base anything off that.”
But in the comments he said it was something Justin said in a video. Spencer probably felt it was shade and wanted to pick a fight at the park instead of addressing it privately like a civil human being.
i saw that comment as well and figured he was referring to the video justin posted on IG

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why didn't this video have the opening "title screen" animation with the wacky/zany sound effects?

Is BL&B no longer DIY? Did he have someone else edit this and they forgot?

I bet this video gets self-deleted by this time on Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think Justin has all he needs now to finally end them and I think behind the scenes he will.
If he doesn't, Ally will. Did you see her eyes in Justin's Princess Nite video? She was PISSED. Ally's tough. She's not going to let anyone get away with pulling this tit on her man.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting to note, that all of the responses BLAB made to the nasty comments under the video were basically calm and civil, complete with laughing emojis etc, instead of the snarky ashhole-ish responses they normally give to what are relatively inane questions or comments. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why didn't this video have the opening "title screen" animation with the wacky/zany sound effects?

I hope someone screen grabs this before it’s gone. Also, Daphne’s stories. She calls them out and it’s hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to clarify. Justin said they confronted him for “talking smack”. Spencer said they confronted him about hearsay. In the comments they now say it was over a video. They just can’t help themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Somebody's recorded it, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he doesn't, Ally will. Did you see her eyes in Justin's Princess Nite video? She was PISSED. Ally's tough. She's not going to let anyone get away with pulling this tit on her man.
Ally was raised by a narcissist parent herself. So you know her fight or flight kicking in.

• Heart
When he is trying to explain that he wasn't making a fist but holding his tripod, it brought me back to simpler times when he had covid at the pirates opening, he lied about his dirty snot rag was actually his lens cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
justin has his connections. it's not like he'd have to go directly through disneyland security like anyone else would. i completely understand if he's not reporting them over concerns over potential crackdowns on ALL vloggers, but it's been confirmed that disneyland is well aware of BLAB and their antics. they really have nothing to lose at all by banning them from the park once and for all

in fact, they'd be making the park a whole lot happier (and safer)

• Heart
And she chooses FIGHT, MUTHAFUCKAS!

Can you imagine an Ally versus Katie battle of public opinion? Sweet, tiny Ally versus the Bulk?
No, KT would do exactly what Spencer did. Start the confrontation, run away when tit gets real and act like the other person was the aggressor because they didn’t put up with their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.