Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I’ll be there Sunday which as it turns out is the reopening of toon town I believe. Coincidental to my reservation because I just wanted to squeeze one more in before my key expires. I imagine I’ll see some vloggers…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmm…..didn’t someone mention this was going to be the channel once Disney gives them the boot? Looks like someone is dropping a new hint “Changes coming to the channel!” 😆
No cheese??? Guess those are healthy then, right??
---
Pretty sure I’ll be there Sunday which as it turns out is the reopening of toon town I believe. Coincidental to my reservation because I just wanted to squeeze one more in before my key expires. I imagine I’ll see some vloggers…
We are here until Sunday and we will be avoiding Indiana Jones Friday morning. I really don't want to see, hear or smell BLAb as they harass poor Patrick while waiting in line to ride Indy..
Sunday will be interesting for sure!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hmmm…..didn’t someone mention this was going to be the channel once Disney gives them the boot? Looks like someone is dropping a new hint “Changes coming to the channel!” 😆
So this is what she means when she calls herself a "double cheese fatty".
She did say that her weight loss journey would be SLOW.
Exactly what someone would say when they don't really want to give up eating crappy foods.
How can they even stand to eat out with as much crap that they eat in the parks? 🤢
---
2033649-0fa4cf6eb5c052e98e0489628191d1d8.jpg

You know she pushed her box of fries off to the side before taking a pic 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anybody else think Spencer was going "scorched earth" and attempted to fight Justin at Disneyland in order to get Justin banned from the park? I could see him thinking "If i go down, I'm taking everyone with me"
this theory has been floated here a few times and it certainly seems plausible

spencer knows the channel is dead and going nowhere. his frustration over that has been building up over the last month or so ever since his unhinged live stream appearance where he was clearly drunk and went into a rant about how other channels hire editors while BLAB is "DIY." so he spots justin (who has everything going for him while BLAB is a sinking ship) and immediately, all that pent up rage+alcohol gets to him and he snaps

he's over BLAB and doesn't give a tit anymore. which is exactly why justin needs to do the right thing and report his dumb ass so that spencer can't threaten anyone else who he blames for his dead youtube channel

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I told my husband that if we see the Woo when we go to Disney in a few weeks, that I would try to get the scoop. LOL
Adam is like Justin and will never "go there". I've know ATW for years and he never wants to be involved with any drama. I remember I asked him about another Youtube channel that threw him some shade 8 years ago and he didn't want to say anything to me even in-person & off the record. He's genuinely the nicest guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Adam is like Justin and will never "go there". I've know ATW for years and he never wants to be involved with any drama. I remember I asked him about another Youtube channel that threw him some shade 8 years ago and he didn't want to say anything to me even in-person & off the record. He's genuinely the nicest guy.
Yeah, I have a feeling that's what would happen. He's a good guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
HIWTVI could never survive in a post-lockdown world now that people have other options for escapism. Especially after all the negativity they've spread since then. Besides, we already get a proxy for HIWTVI a few times a month as it is. Their last episode was a real doozy if you're looking for educational material on how to run your business DIY.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.
Thanks for the heads up! So many influencers have been asked to address this. I seriously don’t understand those who won’t speak up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just went to check it's a Premiere not a live but guessing they will be in the chat
Screenshot_20230316-210518.png

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve met Adam - he was incredibly nice me me, my wife, and our daughter. I‘d never ask hi m questions like that - he’s too nice to call people out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.