Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be hilarious if Spencer's assumption of Justin talking smack came from things said in this forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Something to remember when the Vloggosphere blows up tomorrow with clickbait around the Indiana Jones reopening:

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 10.32.39 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am thinking what set Spencer off is either one of two possibilities or maybe even both:

When Justin called a couple of mannequin figures in a jail display "grifters" and their pet rat "Spencer"

Or (and Justin mentioned this a couple of times in his patreon video) when Justin said he leaves the park before closing as not to inconvenient the CMs to stay later than necessary. This might be construed as shade (or "smack" if you will) to BLAB since they are notorious for staying at the park after closing futzing around with their Security pals but not caring about inconveniencing CMs.

Justin denies he was throwing shade/smack but maybe it set off Turbo Thumb because it's pretty much the truth.
I agree it's Justin himself and Katie reading Tattle Life. After the grifter/Spencer comment in Justin's video, Spence, KT, Dylan, and the BLAB channel unfollowed him on IG. Spence had the biggest man crush on Justin and tried to get in good with him. I think Spence is hurt and humiliated. Justin never really liked BLAB, it was obvious he was just friendly because they were close to his other friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anybody else think Spencer was going "scorched earth" and attempted to fight Justin at Disneyland in order to get Justin banned from the park? I could see him thinking "If i go down, I'm taking everyone with me"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I agree it's Justin himself and Katie reading Tattle Life. After the grifter/Spencer comment in Justin's video, Spence, KT, Dylan, and the BLAB channel unfollowed him on IG. Spence had the biggest man crush on Justin and tried to get in good with him. I think Spence is hurt and humiliated. Justin never really liked BLAB, it was obvious he was just friendly because they were close to his other friends.
"Spencer is hurt and humiliated"... does Spencer realize he spends hours a month talking to an imaginary "little man" in a tree on camera and feeds a beastly widelane'd big fella he stole away from an active marriage?

He should feel those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anybody else think Spencer was going "scorched earth" and attempted to fight Justin at Disneyland in order to get Justin banned from the park? I could see him thinking "If i go down, I'm taking everyone with me"
I think that whatever the absolute worst business decision that can be made at any given time is what Spencer and/or KT is thinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i think this needs a level of foresight that blab is incapable of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To shake things up, now would be a great time for Thumb to propose to his (married) girlfriend, BIG FELLA. When he gets down on bended knee to pop the question will he have the strength to get back up?
Just saying… 💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like I missed a lot over the last few weeks, but catching up has been a bit of a treat tbh. Maybe this will be the entry path to their next vlogging focus, dumpster diving and dumping their finds into a crockpot in a tent while Spence drinks from a brown paper bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I still love how she has it say "Public Figure". :rolleyes: Girl...you are far from a public figure. I don't see a blue check next to your name.
I think k she meant PUBLIC GRIFTER
---
I would just like to say that everyone's DIY Thumbnails of BLAB are way better than Spencer's...by far....by faaarrrr!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.