Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the heads up! So many influencers have been asked to address this. I seriously don’t understand those who won’t speak up
because the more attention it gets, the more chance disneyland does something about vloggers and of course they can't have that happen

i'm pretty sure that's why justin won't report them. if that was any average joe who threatened him, you'd bet your ass he would've reported them right then and there. but since it was another vlogger, can't risk disney cracking down in any way

Reactions: 20
because the more attention it gets, the more chance disneyland does something about vloggers and of course they can't have that happen

i'm pretty sure that's why justin won't report them. if that was any average joe who threatened him, you'd bet your ass he would've reported them right then and there. but since it was another vlogger, can't risk disney cracking down in any way
True, if Justin did report them and Disney cracked down on vloggers then he would be known as the one that ruined it all

Reactions: 15
I believe everyone is really overthinking the "reasoning" behind Spencer's attack on Justin. The bottom line is that Spencer and Katie are just really, really stupid people.

I mean, Katie tried to do an NCAA Tournament bracket contest, but her bracket was disqualified because her Final Four consisted of:

- Churros
- 3X black sweatshirts
- Matty
- Gout treatments

She didn't understand that you have to pick actual college basketball teams for your Final Four. She just thought you picked the four things you think about the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Would love to lurk in the next Besties live stream if anyone finds the link. I would rather eat $10 than give it to them. There’s no way they can’t address this but if they do it may tip off what fans they have left to go research their behavior

i was hoping KT was in the Main Street Moments chat using an Alias, that would have been fun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhh you're trying to say that people on here are hypocrites. Ok, I get it now. I had forgotten about the Van.

I think I have tit on everyone right up to the point where they denounce BLAB...then I do a 180° and become a mega supporter. If Brickey finally nutted up and gave the middle finger to BLAB, I would pay for his parking and buy his 6 volume DVD set about designing a better Disneyland sidewalk.

tit...I'd go as far to say that if Tony made a statement denouncing BLAB, I would buy one of his hats and subscribe to his patreon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.