Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to lurk in the next Besties live stream if anyone finds the link. I would rather eat $10 than give it to them. There’s no way they can’t address this but if they do it may tip off what fans they have left to go research their behavior

i was hoping KT was in the Main Street Moments chat using an Alias, that would have been fun
She was probably lurking, if Daphne found it they probably did

Reactions: 14
Would love to lurk in the next Besties live stream if anyone finds the link. I would rather eat $10 than give it to them. There’s no way they can’t address this but if they do it may tip off what fans they have left to go research their behavior

i was hoping KT was in the Main Street Moments chat using an Alias, that would have been fun
I'm thinking they are going to have scheduling conflicts this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohhh you're trying to say that people on here are hypocrites. Ok, I get it now. I had forgotten about the Van.

I think I have tit on everyone right up to the point where they denounce BLAB...then I do a 180° and become a mega supporter. If Brickey finally nutted up and gave the middle finger to BLAB, I would pay for his parking and buy his 6 volume DVD set about designing a better Disneyland sidewalk.

tit...I'd go as far to say that if Tony made a statement denouncing BLAB, I would buy one of his hats and subscribe to his patron.
Tony reading this

willem-dafoe-the-smile-man.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They haven't even posted yet if they're going to do a stream this week or not. Do they expect their Besties to be on call for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nobody here said Justin was a saint. I don’t watch his channel because I can’t get past that stupid voice thing he does but I hate BLAB more so #teamjustin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"off the cuff responded to negativity" but how can it be negative if everything has been verified by their own documentation of their own dumb ass negative actions???

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I'm really looking forward to this.
They start out by saying they didn't want to say who BLAB was and within a minute disclose it was BLAB. 😂 Calling them middle schoolers and saying how childish BLAB is.

Love at the end how one said BLAB should own up to this and speak on it and the other was like, they'll get their big mouths running anyway and make it worse 🤣 guess everyone knows how terrible they are now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They start out by saying they didn't want to say who BLAB was and within a minute disclose it was BLAB. 😂 Calling them middle schoolers and saying how childish BLAB is.

Love at the end how one said BLAB should own up to this and speak on it and the other was like, they'll get their big mouths running anyway and make it worse 🤣 guess everyone knows how terrible they are now.
Idk how they show there faces around Disneyland after this... They need to go into hiding..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.