Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this. regardless of what hes said/done after this all came to light, people are talking about it. it spread like wildfire all while hes kicking back in the corner watching it unfold. everyone knows who did it and who is in the wrong. disney is definitely aware and can trespass them or handle it however they choose whether justin reports it or not. everyone saying justin is apart of the problem is wrong becaus hes already done what's necessary. had he kept his mouth shut entirely we wouldnt be having this discussion. it's out there.

tony is a creep and would stalk adam and justin in the parks. he wanted so desperately to be in their inner circle of friends but hes such a creep he only attracts creeps like spence and kt.
he did the same thing with freshbaked

Reactions: 15
You know how Justin mentioned vloggers that refer to vlogging as a business and all they think about is “this is a business” and that they don’t really care about the parks...do you think he was referring to BLAB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You know how Justin mentioned vloggers that refer to vlogging as a business and all they think about is “this is a business” and that they don’t really care about the parks...do you think he was referring to BLAB?
Definitely directed at BLAB. I think he was purposely quoting some of Spencer's attack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what we haven't talked about? How 90's of a phrase "talking smack" is. Spence threw this one at Justin like it was just ready & waiting. I haven't used it since middle school. I give him mad props.

ae8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
it's crazy how Spencer Emmons and Katie "KT" Slockbower, the hosts of the Disneyland vlogging channel Best Life and Beyond, threatened popular Randomland vlogger Justin Scarred with violence on Disney property in front of hundreds of people and live streamers
They probably want Justin to apologize for ratting them out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here's a sneak peak of BLAB's next "Thumb-nail" for their VLOG on 3/17/2023....I spent waaay too long working on this. 😅
#dontgivethesegriftersanymoney
BLAB.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is Dylan the one spreading rumors to BLAB ? View attachment 2032760

This comment was from Dylan's Knotts video yesterday.. He really is the only one that associates with them.
View attachment 2032818View attachment 2032819
But he doesn't associate with Justin.
There is, on the other hand, a certain dirt bag, that DOES associate with BLAB and Justin and Adam. He also cries when he goes on roller coasters....oh sorry...RIPS roller coasters. And he hates kids, especially when they're at Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I typed Best Life and Beyond in my google search...check out the top choice:

1678983647772.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Part of me thinks there was no additional party spreading info to Dense about Justin “talking smack”. His drunken paranoia is getting the best of him and a lot of this was all in his head. KT is trying to continue to act like everything is just fine because she is SO narcissistic that she thinks she is still intouchable in this mess. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She will just take her StepDad as her date….oops, I mean Dad…and go to the park sans Dense because she thinks she owns the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
it's crazy how Spencer Emmons and Katie "KT" Slockbower, the hosts of the Disneyland vlogging channel Best Life and Beyond, threatened popular Randomland vlogger Justin Scarred with violence on Disney property in front of hundreds of people and live streamers
Wow, you're right! It really is nuts how Katie Slockbower from The Disney Bears on Periscope and The Dizzy Bears on YouTube, and now partnered with Spencer Emmons on the Best Life And Beyond channel, got into an argument style fight with Justin Scarred of The Scarred from Randomland and Live Fast Die Poor!

Wild that it happened in Disneyland in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, in Walt Disney's original Magic Kingdom. Of course, all three of them - Katie Slockbower, Spencer Emmons, and Justin Scarred - have also been to the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Can you imagine if KT and Spencer had a confrontation with Justin Scared at Epcot, especially during the Flower and Garden Festival? (Or the Food & Wine Festival, which I believe is currently happening at Disney's California Adventure.)

A lot to think about. Thanks for mentioning it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Part of me thinks there was no additional party spreading info to Dense about Justin “talking smack”. His drunken paranoia is getting the best of him and a lot of this was all in his head. KT is trying to continue to act like everything is just fine because she is SO narcissistic that she thinks she is still intouchable in this mess. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She will just take her StepDad as her date….oops, I mean Dad…and go to the park sans Dense because she thinks she owns the place
Who is going record and edit the video with no Dense? I don’t see KT doing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If the rumors of Spencer being part of the toxic culture at the Ellen show are true, we got a little taste of it with his unhinged behavior towards Justin. Spencer must've been terrifying to work under, maybe even worse than Ellen herself. There's a reason no one wants to hire him to do stage managing gigs anymore.
I can only imagine the way he visciusly held those cue cards 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those of you that are still contacting Disney to ban these grifters, don't let up. We've got them on the ropes, keep it up:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I am thinking what set Spencer off is either one of two possibilities or maybe even both:

When Justin called a couple of mannequin figures in a jail display "grifters" and their pet rat "Spencer"

Or (and Justin mentioned this a couple of times in his patreon video) when Justin said he leaves the park before closing as not to inconvenient the CMs to stay later than necessary. This might be construed as shade (or "smack" if you will) to BLAB since they are notorious for staying at the park after closing futzing around with their Security pals but not caring about inconveniencing CMs.

Justin denies he was throwing shade/smack but maybe it set off Turbo Thumb because it's pretty much the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.