Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sure is quiet in their little world of IG. Dense has his account set to private and their other two are soooo sparse. Usually when she is spiraling and projecting it’s a tirade of posts gaslighting everyone. Is she building up to that? Do they actually realized they messed up this time?? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It sure is quiet in their little world of IG. Dense has his account set to private and their other two are soooo sparse. Usually when she is spiraling and projecting it’s a tirade of posts gaslighting everyone. Is she building up to that? Do they actually realized they messed up this time?? Inquiring minds want to know!
Someone said it earlier, this is their version of damage control, and it’s very on brand. I suspect more cryptic KT posts about how she’s “The B****.” And play the victim card. I bet they call it quits by the end of the year. They are spiraling

No public statement on the incident from Thumb, but I worry for Justin’s safety. Seeing how Thumb can go from 0-100 in front of hundreds of people and make a scene at a place where you do business is embarrassing, and shows some serious bi-polar tendencies..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's lurking among us, so we are letting him know we see him. Oddly enough, the only validation he will ever receive.
But a sad footnote in the lives of KT and Spence.

Even though he has his own thread, it didn’t get any recent activity until he inserted himself into this latest BLOB fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait. Bañuelos? Bañuelos are basically flat churros.

1678945640911.png

Tony Flat Churros. Tony Flat Churros. Say everything twice. Say everything twice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How stupid is this guy?
He's talking trash, and then he outs himself.
View attachment 2031859
View attachment 2031860
haha, is it even possible to be this low IQ? anyways, enough about tony. he's only doing this because KT promised to send him nudes in exchange for posting about tattle in an attempt to divert our attention away from the fact that her alcoholic boyfriend got in justin's face and threatened him on princess night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I thought his last name was Paredes. Ostensibly the heir to the Fallas Paredes discount defective low-quality clothing store fortune. Maybe Banesa has a different last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here is an idea.

You know how in the film “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” that there is the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword that takes an oath to protect the Holy Grail with their lives?

E959D497-59BB-4B86-92BB-F05FB3EC854A.jpeg

Is there any interest in starting a similar type of club where we would take an oath to protect the home of the Little Man of Disneyland, Patrick Begorra on St. Patrick’s Day?

The mission would be to keep Married Women Hunters in their 50’s from being able to stroll up drunk to Patrick’s home and mocking his accent + generally harassing him on the 17th of March.

I have off of work on Friday and may also need another hobby. Just throwing out the idea to gauge interest.

I’m not looking for commitments to get a shamrock or tree trunk house tattoo on our chests quite yet. But open to other suggestions…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Dylan the one spreading rumors to BLAB ?
20230313_214545.jpg

This comment was from Dylan's Knotts video yesterday.. He really is the only one that associates with them.
20230316_045227.jpg
20230316_045301.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Someone said it earlier, this is their version of damage control, and it’s very on brand. I suspect more cryptic KT posts about how she’s “The B****.” And play the victim card. I bet they call it quits by the end of the year. They are spiraling

No public statement on the incident from Thumb, but I worry for Justin’s safety. Seeing how Thumb can go from 0-100 in front of hundreds of people and make a scene at a place where you do business is embarrassing, and shows some serious bi-polar tendencies..
If the rumors of Spencer being part of the toxic culture at the Ellen show are true, we got a little taste of it with his unhinged behavior towards Justin. Spencer must've been terrifying to work under, maybe even worse than Ellen herself. There's a reason no one wants to hire him to do stage managing gigs anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
omg ive been absent for awhile. when and why did spence make his ig private ??
I think he got his feelings hurt from people being critical to his potentially not being real TCF.

In 2011, someone chirped him in the comments and stated that he wasn’t “TCF” aka “The Chosen Few” aka “The City’s Finest”… stating that TCF stood for “Tuff City Fam”:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Dylan the one spreading rumors to BLAB ? View attachment 2032760

This comment was from Dylan's Knotts video yesterday.. He really is the only one that associates with them.
View attachment 2032818View attachment 2032819

Dylan thinks he’s invincible because he was once in theme park entertainment and his roommate plays a crappy Marilyn/cringy Bride of Frankenstein.

Did his “fans” ever win that giveaway to pay for his magic key?

It’s coming up on a year of that grifting giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Down another 100 subs. I'm starting to think this downturn has something to do with Justin's video where he says that BLAB approached him at Princess nite and almost punched him.

1678978447401.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Down another 100 subs. I'm starting to think this downturn has something to do with Justin's video where he says that BLAB approached him at Princess nite and almost punched him.

View attachment 2033102
it's crazy how Spencer Emmons and Katie "KT" Slockbower, the hosts of the Disneyland vlogging channel Best Life and Beyond, threatened popular Randomland vlogger Justin Scarred with violence on Disney property in front of hundreds of people and live streamers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.