Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a weird feeling Justin knows what he is doing and being very clever with it..
this. regardless of what hes said/done after this all came to light, people are talking about it. it spread like wildfire all while hes kicking back in the corner watching it unfold. everyone knows who did it and who is in the wrong. disney is definitely aware and can trespass them or handle it however they choose whether justin reports it or not. everyone saying justin is apart of the problem is wrong becaus hes already done what's necessary. had he kept his mouth shut entirely we wouldnt be having this discussion. it's out there.
#fakenews lol. He clearly hasn't done his research.

...and he's a Justin fan🤦‍♂️

View attachment 2030692
tony is a creep and would stalk adam and justin in the parks. he wanted so desperately to be in their inner circle of friends but hes such a creep he only attracts creeps like spence and kt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
KT Widelane Slockbower, they call her down in the Critter.
😂😂 The list of different nicknames for these two keeps growing and growing and every last one of them is f’ing hilarious. Keep the creative names going Tattlers. You guys are amazing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now you all did it, you pissed off Tony. Tony I'm offering you a gift to apologize for this forum hurting your feelings. How bout your own personal Jungle Cruise ride? We will also make a stop by Trader Sam ( dont worry i know where he is hiding) and maybe get you some new teeth. But on serious note. I heard and seen clips of Tony on his stream telling his chat he's like to stay away from drama and he does his own thing. Sorry Tony but your actions are very different than the lies you say on chat. You definitely don't know how to stay in your own lane like you preach about. Your twitter is a mess you get no engagement so you turned it inand half your followers are wondering if you are on drugs. you used to get 300 lives views at a time now you are lucky to get 75. You supported a streamer Spokemayne that harassed CM's at WDW. Spokesmayne they same guy who dated two CM's and they both came out with some serious sexual misconduct and abusive stories about your so called friend. You try to be trendy spending $60 each for a hat think it makes you a cool guy while your wife is home alone for hours watching your kids. Maybe it's the fact she can't stand you and wants you out of the house. You aren't cool and you aren't edgy for defending trash humans. You trying to insert yourself into drama isnt going to grow your channel as much as you try. You are just another Andy. All you youtubers are the same you want to ignore the trolls but you can't because deep down it hurts, the truth spewed about you and others hurts so much. Take another break get yourself clean and come back with a new attitude champ.
No one interacts with his tweets so no idea who he thinks he's talking to..
167075.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 12
redirecting back to the Justin drama,

it’s funny that blob has decided to pick fights with Adam and Justin, two of the most popular and most supported Disney vloggers…like they think they have any sway over them

• Heart
Reactions: 31

it’s funny that blob has decided to pick fights with Adam and Justin, two of the most popular and most supported Disney vloggers…like they think they have any sway over them
Shows how absolutely narcissistic they both are in that they can’t self reflect and only self sabotage. (Google that Kt!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

It's like when a beautiful girl gets catcalled on the subway and when she ignores the catcaller the guy starts flinging insults.

Reactions: 18
Now you all did it, you pissed off Tony. Tony I'm offering you a gift to apologize for this forum hurting your feelings. How bout your own personal Jungle Cruise ride? We will also make a stop by Trader Sam ( dont worry i know where he is hiding) and maybe get you some new teeth. But on serious note. I heard and seen clips of Tony on his stream telling his chat he's like to stay away from drama and he does his own thing. Sorry Tony but your actions are very different than the lies you say on chat. You definitely don't know how to stay in your own lane like you preach about. Your twitter is a mess you get no engagement so you turned it inand half your followers are wondering if you are on drugs. you used to get 300 lives views at a time now you are lucky to get 75. You supported a streamer Spokemayne that harassed CM's at WDW. Spokesmayne they same guy who dated two CM's and they both came out with some serious sexual misconduct and abusive stories about your so called friend. You try to be trendy spending $60 each for a hat think it makes you a cool guy while your wife is home alone for hours watching your kids. Maybe it's the fact she can't stand you and wants you out of the house. You aren't cool and you aren't edgy for defending trash humans. You trying to insert yourself into drama isnt going to grow your channel as much as you try. You are just another Andy. All you youtubers are the same you want to ignore the trolls but you can't because deep down it hurts, the truth spewed about you and others hurts so much. Take another break get yourself clean and come back with a new attitude champ.
@Skipper4fun, you are like a gift that keeps on giving... 😍

Reactions: 22
He's lurking among us, so we are letting him know we see him. Oddly enough, the only validation he will ever receive.
Honestly, I have no interest in him to care. But thats just me.

Reactions: 14

OR is it a hail mary in an attempt to draw attention to their dying cheesy puff stained "brand"?
They definitely would be desperate enough to pull something like this in hopes they might get a rub from the Justin Scarred mega mention.

Reactions: 9
As good as a sport as Dave from Fresh Baked can be….I bet he is truly dreading going live tomorrow. Dumb and Plumper don’t realize this had caused an even wider wrinkle in every other vloggers existence. They don’t want to answers questions about others and their stupidity over and over. Just another way they are separating themselves from the herd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's like this in all types of channels. My son has a large channel which covers a specific interest. Those under him back stab and fling tit constantly. In the end, he is still ahead and he has learned to not engage in any type of talk.
Fresh baked seems to have a similar approach. Liz, not sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OR is it a hail mary in an attempt to draw attention to their dying cheesy puff stained "brand"?
They definitely would be desperate enough to pull something like this in hopes they might get a rub from the Justin Scarred mega mention.
blad isn't smart enough for that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I crazy, or do Justin's numbers look strange? YouTube has him at 269k subscribers for his main channel. That seems much lower than I thought he had. Ordinary Adventures has 318k, and they've only been at it for three years. Justin's one of the OG's. How does he have fewer subscribers than OA?

Reactions: 2
So dug up another previous post of theirs about bullying and harassment. This was after a Zoom where the Besties offer support because of what Tattle was saying about them, you know about being fakes and hypocrites. (Funny, most people pay for therapy not to give it)

Its a safe bet that no one from here threatened violence at Disneyland.

foo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.